Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Unironically better than anything Peter Jackson has done. I love bakshi so much and I am bookmarking the gently caress out of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I love the character design of this movie so much. I love viking boromir and no pants aragorn. I love that legolas is just a guy in a white blouse. It's like the Jackson movies have these guys in their molten core raid sets and bakshi has them in their level 5 quest reward gear

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

So hype for this thread to get to Moira lol

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hell yeah

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

samwise is doing :vince: in a forward direction

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

If you wanted to see what the concept art for the characters looked like, there's the poster for the movie by Mike Ploog, who I think also did the designs some other goon posted upthread

this kind of art is exactly my poo poo, I want all my fantasy to look like it's being sold in a headshop in the late 70s. I think the original tunic & no pants design for Link in the first Zelda game probably was pretty heavily inspired by Aragorn there

and this is unrelated to Art but I am glad to see someone else also hated Gimli in the jackson movies. I love dwarves and that was some straight bullshit. I'm frankly fine with Samwise getting poo poo on in this one, he always kind of sucked

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

OP do Fire and Ice next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

:five::five::five::five::five: