Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

god drat

I've never heard of this thing. it's super cool. it's a bummer that it doesn't exactly live up to how awesome all these screenshots look. :( I agree with a previous comment that the design for the baddies is overall really good and unique and those rotoscoped scenes are awesome. there really is something special about the fluidity of the animation, even if doesn't hold up sometimes. thx for doing this OP, will continue to experience this vicariously through you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

fauna posted:

i had to go take a walk outside to calm down after that running sequence, i feel like i've had some sort of religious epiphany

lmao

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

hell yea dude

This was awesome! Thanks OP :glomp: