Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
If people are getting into iRacing and want to yell about it to other goons... well the thread is pretty low traffic nowadays, most chat and organising of races is in discord: https://discord.gg/g4PDRhM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Welcome to hell: the Gooncar Binston Cup! Saturdays 2240UTC!

This series uses the 'legacy' Chevy Silverado truck, which is part of the free content package. All tracks used are free except Iowa, and if you make it to Iowa you're probably invested enough to buy the best goddamn oval in the game.

There's a 2 week break because on those dates 80% of the regulars will be running one of the road endurance events (Suzuka 12hrs, Nurburgring 24hrs respectively).

Vando fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Mar 31, 2020

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Extremely clever of you to use another slur 3 times while condemning the other guy there buddy!

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
As others have said: it's not 'one slip-up' it's 'happy to be at least casually racist and this time got caught'. The mistake isn't lowering your guard on mic, it's being a lovely person in the first place, and that isn't a 'slip-up', that takes years of commitment.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

shame on an IGA posted:

This owns and I hope this generates enough momentum to get the same done for Rockingham

Rockingham's been in for years.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Ok who's ready for a new favourite car in iRacing?

https://twitter.com/iRacing/status/1259237847003004929?s=20

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
3 weeks on Tuesday, I think

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Proud Christian Mom posted:

remove the restrictor plates for iRacing Talladega

What restrictor plates? :getin:

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
My only viewing option for this race was the Blaney incar stream, good choice NASCAR 10/10 selection

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
imagine now being the time to decide "finally time to delurk and defend the good name of cops!" what are you thinking son

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
my need for someone to provide the assistance a police force is allegedly supposed to offer is in fact part of the rich tapestry of issues I have with cops, yes

on the other hand it does my heart good every time I see the blue line car eat poo poo so I can only say this is a good thing that I welcome in the sport

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I'm policist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

CactusWeasle posted:

Think of the fun you could have had this with this alt in GBS or somewhere, this is literally a waste dude. Like 10 people read this thread.

yeah but we get 2 laps of entertainment every race so having a comedy support act makes the day go by quicker