Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

This is probably the only place on SA to talk about it, so whatever.

The Chilli Bowl is NEXT WEEK. Have any of ya'll been? My job requires I care about this and NASCAR, so I'm trying to educate myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I realize I implied i was going. Sprint cars and racing are amazing, it's just not a world that easy to get into, so i was wondering what y'all thought. Really wish I could go, but it's too far away these days.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Why does it matter which car a driver is in? I've read a lot on forums and Facebook, where people wish X driver should have been/be in Y car.

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

big nipples big life posted:

There are only a few teams that are really competitive, people want drivers they like in better equipment. Daniel Suarez was in top tier equipment and he'll probably end up in a backmarker car this year if he has a ride at all.

Does that hold true for teams with multiple cars?

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I guess I dont get why 5 & 24 were championship contenders. They're the same car, right?

Or do you say 5 and imply the driver as well?

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Company I'm familiar with is doing videos about oval track racing this week. Pretty cool look behind the scenes. I guess if you already know, you know, but I didn't so it's cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66302Jdq7c

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Dude's voice sounds like a 1/2" straw sucking down on an empty 64oz BIG GULP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

No Track Left Behind