Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

iwentdoodie posted:

Dude has made his career out of throwing lovely blocks, and has never showed an ounce of remorse or given a poo poo no matter what happens. The times I've met him he was an absolute cock even to his fans.

Like I'm not hoping he died, but poo poo like that is the eventual result of racing like that and not once being punished for it.

Still thinking bout this post

To actually contribute, it is still amazing that Newman survived this crash at all. That is almost always going to be the weakest part of the car, excluding the windshield. How do you reinforce further something you have to be able to climb out of quickly without loving up the center of gravity?

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Feb 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
It was definitely fuel, it just didn’t aerosolize and explode

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

that crash is instructive because Horton was fine but Stanley Smith, who "just" took a head-on hit into T1 was nearly killed- the first safety worker on the scene clearly saw some bad poo poo because he's borderline panicking looking into the car.

Guy had a basilar skull fracture, when they pull him out of the car on the live feed you can see his white fire suit is red