Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Daikloktos posted:

I merely want people to get excited when they see my avatar out of the corner of their eye

||fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/ff/c0/00225634.0002.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
OP, i see you value refined comedy shows for smart people.

:tipshat:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Schweinhund posted:

One time a guy casually started talking about his sex doll and got all defensive about it and he got an avatar out of that. Maybe try that.

Is this different from the guy who posted that a woman in an image someone had posted was hot and it turned out it was an image of a sex doll and he got an avatar out of the ordeal?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Post your IQ, OP.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

pm me for some ideas

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Drunkpost in FYAD.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I made a comment in some pro union thread about how I'd close the company 3 weeks before christmas and pay out debtors and leave employees without a last paycheque if they ever voted in a union.

They got really upset with me, gave me this av and text underneath. Jokes on them I'm a Teamster.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
This will work for my purposes, thank you

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Ya it's far better than you could have hoped for tbh

Wish I had thought of it

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

jonathan posted:

I made a comment in some pro union thread about how I'd close the company 3 weeks before christmas and pay out debtors and leave employees without a last paycheque if they ever voted in a union.

They got really upset with me, gave me this av and text underneath. Jokes on them I'm a Teamster.

:ok:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i miss my old trump avatar, i'll get unlazy and find a link to it and redo it someday

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
you gotta be real wrong and dumb about something, but in a funny way that they can't ban you for

that's my problem, I've been wrong and dumb about all sorts of poo poo but I've never been funny

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Hahaha op loves the big baby theory. I'll make sure to never respect this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
Its too late but for anybody else in the same boat I'd say to talk incessantly about how ancient Rome had robots.