Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Anyone notice how the honorifics are getting less and less respectful itt?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bump.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Lucavi posted:

also didn't know what this thread was about :fail::negative:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Crime on a Dime posted:

She is out of your league

Heather Papps

hello friend

old friend posted:

Heh, an easy victory. Come back when you've trained harder

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pshhhhhh

Heather Papps

hello friend

I dont know if it'd even be fair. Maybe if I post without vowels or something

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dell_Zincht posted:

And I was in your corner, too :(

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

please schedule my probation for approximately 11pm CST, as i need to sleep and cannot stop posting. i would like to courteously request Johannes Brahms' "Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, Gute Nacht", Op. 49, No. 4 as accompaniment. god bless us, each and every one

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

please schedule my probation for approximately 11pm CST, as i need to sleep and cannot stop posting. i would like to courteously request Johannes Brahms' "Wiegenlied: Guten Abend, Gute Nacht", Op. 49, No. 4 as accompaniment. god bless us, each and every one

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlhawk911 posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Help mods

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dell_Zincht posted:

I'll fight u

Ok! Good luck I have an advanced technique

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend