Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
....I have 525 gold apples, 303 silver apples and 601 bronze apples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Please, I just want a moderate break between events so I can get to the Lost Belts before October...

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Do I want to focus on the points or the event store items? Or maybe the event store items until I get the CEs and then points?

I like this event; it has a lot of funny stuff.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

Do I want to focus on the points or the event store items? Or maybe the event store items until I get the CEs and then points?

I like this event; it has a lot of funny stuff.

You want to get the store CEs, and enough points for the copy of the CE for each track, then focus on points, since you need points of all types to unlock everything.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah you ultimately need I think 900k total points to finish the event, and at least 100k in each of the three ladders for the CE copy. So points in general are your main priority until then yeah.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

How feasible is it to get all 3 million points without apples? I've been using the silvers and bronzes as I get them, but not the golds.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

Batterypowered7 posted:

Please, I just want a moderate break between events so I can get to the Lost Belts before October...

There's gonna be a free week between Halloween Re-Run and this year's.

Or after this event if you don't care for the 1/2 AP dailies and 1/4 AP rank-ups.

Batterypowered7 posted:

How feasible is it to get all 3 million points without apples? I've been using the silvers and bronzes as I get them, but not the golds.

Yes.

Magical Bee
Jul 30, 2013

Kscopedia is saying it'll take a gold a day if you don't have bonuses from servants/CEs. I'm not doing the math but it wouldn't surprise me.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dryzen posted:

why did you quote this post from over a week ago to say that

I only check this thread one or two times a week.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
I would recommend not appling until after the postgame begins, since there will be a series of solo raids that give you massive amounts of points on the ladders. But yes, in general focus on clearing the ladders and the store should empty itself easily.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will apple all I want because I can

But I shouldn't

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
New accounts should save apples.

But older accounts have basically infinite stamina.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Asimo posted:

Yeah you ultimately need I think 900k total points to finish the event, and at least 100k in each of the three ladders for the CE copy. So points in general are your main priority until then yeah.

The kscopedia guide says 800k, which I just hit. But I've been burning apples because I don't have anything better to do. But having over five hundred gold apples will do that.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Hunter Noventa posted:

The kscopedia guide says 800k, which I just hit. But I've been burning apples because I don't have anything better to do. But having over five hundred gold apples will do that.

The research on that site's guides is always awful; I would never trust any numbers in them without a second opinion from another source.

I'm not certain what the correct figure is but 900k is the one I've seen in the most places.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

NRVNQSR posted:

The research on that site's guides is always awful; I would never trust any numbers in them without a second opinion from another source.

I'm not certain what the correct figure is but 900k is the one I've seen in the most places.

Well I got the battle marked on kscopedia as 800k at 900k, but I only hit that right before it came up, so I can't confirm either way.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the enemies really hate Summer Jalter.
They tend to home in on her more often than not, the fact that she's a Berserker and I only have her leveled to 60 so far isn't helping her much either.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Mash likes guns!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

the_steve posted:

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the enemies really hate Summer Jalter.
They tend to home in on her more often than not, the fact that she's a Berserker and I only have her leveled to 60 so far isn't helping her much either.

It's because she demands 30% gratuity.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Spent all 200 quartz and 20 tickets and didnt get a single event servant. Or servant in general other than my 10000th Boudica.

Gacha is cruel and I just wanted summer Ushiwakamaru. :(

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Honestly, I'm starting to see where Jalter is coming from here. There's only so much praise Jeanne can give you before it starts to feel almost mocking or pitying. gently caress off Jeanne, we don't need you to tell us we did my best, I already know we can do better!

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

TBF its not like Jeanne knows you're stuck in a Groundshog Day situation.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I kinda get the frustration.
Jeanne is just straight up so much better than you, and she is legitimately completely oblivious to it.
From literally anybody else, she would come across as completely condescending, but the fact that she truly means what she's saying in good faith is somehow more frustrating than if she was mocking you.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Oh god do I have to do the loops over and over again till I get every Craft Essence? I do, don't I?

Also, I'm pretty sure I'll go mad if I have to spend 10 weeks or more just drawing doujins all the time.

Eeepies fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Aug 6, 2020

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i feel like the critical chickens have been unfairly represented up to now. nobody said that each one is a guaranteed feather drop

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Eeepies posted:

Oh god do I have to do the loops over and over again till I get every Craft Essence? I do, don't I?

Also, I'm pretty sure I'll go mad if I have to spend 10 weeks or more just drawing doujins all the time.

Main quests are unlocked based on your combined point ladder total (listed ingame as "influence"), with part 1 ending at either 800k or 900k depending on which sites are right.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Also I'm consistently amazed by how good every scene in this event is. I'd been looking forward to it, but I didn't imagine it'd be this fun.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Magical Bee posted:

I like getting as many lores as I can, but to be honest the QP costs alone mean you'll probably get more than you can ever use...

You’d think that! You’d also be very wrong!

I have a chronic lack of lores.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Motto posted:

Also I'm consistently amazed by how good every scene in this event is. I'd been looking forward to it, but I didn't imagine it'd be this fun.

This event is really good, yeah.

It feels like the writers are free to just have fun doing whatever they want since the game basically prints money through the gacha.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Rip kintoki

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
If there was an SSR Berserker that desperately needed a buff it sure was Raikou.

Yup. Uh huh.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
once again DW has broken their stated rule that we did not just project onto them of only giving strengthening quests to weaker servants

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Space Flower posted:

once again DW has broken their stated rule that we did not just project onto them of only giving strengthening quests to weaker servants

She's weaker than Arjuna Alter, clearly. :v:

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

BisbyWorl posted:

She's weaker than Arjuna Alter, clearly. :v:

She was so much weaker than Arjuna Alter that there was little point in using her. NP5 Raikou couldn't hit as hard as NP1 Arjuna Alter, at least now she can compete to some extent, though Arjuna Alter is still much better because he has an NP charge and isn't as dependant on crits for card damage.

Now I'll be able to roll on Kama without feeling like an idiot. :v:

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

NP5 Raikou couldn't hit as hard as NP1 Arjuna Alter

I mean, if you ignore special damage modifier she has, which is more than a little disingenuous.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Space Flower posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Question for the thread since I apparently can't find this information online: The ingame news thing is only showing information for the Jeanne/Ibaraki/Ushiwakamaru banners repeating in various combinations until the end of August. I have some interest in Ushiwakamaru, but it's a little more important that I still don't have a single Moon Cancer or Foreigner servant. At what point are Summer BB and Summer MHX going to actually be available?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Iirc like five/six more days?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
yeah checking wikia it was just a week out from the other banners

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Also I'm a little annoyed that this Event Shop only has one set of EXP cards and there won't be a second one. I did one 10-pull on the Jeanne banner, got an off-banner Tamamo-no-Mae, and haven't even been able to get her to 70 off the EXP cards from this shop and the Mana Prism shop. I'm out of EXP cards for the foreseeable future and I don't even have any actual summer servants yet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Got it, thanks guys! Man I thought I was being thorough before asking, but if I just have to wait a week that's not hard