Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Ladder completed. well, let's wait for the raid to end.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

ftfy :colbert:

Don't worry, I'm sure Liz will have her day in the sun again. Afterall, we still don't have Archimedes (SOMEHOW) for her to torment.

Archimedes breakdown in route 4 is quite a spectacle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Roger Explosion posted:

Contain your licentiousness for the French for one goddamn minute, Clawtopsy.

never

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
NO. IT IS HER. NO!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lol loving owned idiot

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

"Elizabeth JAPAN...?!"

I like that, while Shuten is the 4-star welfare Servant and Sitonai the whalebait 5-star limited Servant, the real protagonist was Ibaraki all along.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Gologle posted:

NO. IT IS HER. NO!

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
And today, I have finally made a perfect Taiga!

No to get on the slow boat to a max'd-out BB.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
So I'm super late to the party, but I finally beat Lostbelt 2 and I just kinda want to stand in a corner and be sad for a while. :smith:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I don't care if you bring out the sad scene music I'm still laughing.

I think this event reinforced my dislike of fan service psuedo servants.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Oct 26, 2020

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Holy crap, the mat grind is so much faster now. Having +500% damage is loving amazing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

god i wish that was me

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

And we're done, with an NP5 Magifender Oni in the party. Sick.

Now to farm the assassin node until I clear the ladder and drown in trade currency.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Roger Explosion posted:

And today, I have finally made a perfect Taiga!

You can't make what already existed

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Captain Baal posted:

You can't make what already existed
A fair point, but mine is extra perfect.

Peanut!
May 12, 2019
I will give every drop of blood in my body to defend the super-popular, beloved-by-everyone idol Eli-chan.

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
Heartbroken to say that now that Sitonai is Ibaraki's friend I cannot bring myself to hate on her terrible concept anymore, extremely hosed up turn of events tbh

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Lemme see if I've got this. She's Illya but containing three servants in one but Sitonai is the main one over Freya and Louhi because she's got the most, what, force of personality? And because the Oniland event was in Hokkaido and lore reasons connect Illya's family to gold riches or something and also her dog is a polar bear because Freya and Louhi wanted one and Freya is crammed in there because Lostbelt 2 lore and so that DW wouldn't have to produce two seperate servants probably and huflburgldurphurpgurp

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Yeah, don't think about it too hard, they certainly didn't.

She's Ilya fanservice, Berserker is still loyal to her, that was the extent of the planning before they got the dartboard out.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
On a whiteboard somewhere in Type Moon offices is a scribbled 'What if Kamuy gold = Rheingold???' and a writer who is very pleased with themself.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Anyone else really dig Shuten's sleepy voice? It's just so chill.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I dig Shuten's voice, in general.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
The next episode previews were wonderful, I like both Ibaraki & Shuten's voices.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Batterypowered7 posted:

Anyone else really dig Shuten's sleepy voice? It's just so chill.

There is a reason her nickname is ASMR Oni.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Sitonai is one of those pseudoservants where the host personality is dominant, like Waver and Most Definitely Not Taiga.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I hate both Ibaraki's and Shuten's voices, the latter in particular is just thoroughly awful.

So naturally this had to be the event with unskippable voiced scenes.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Conspiratiorist posted:

I hate both Ibaraki's and Shuten's voices, the latter in particular is just thoroughly awful.

So naturally this had to be the event with unskippable voiced scenes.

:chloe:

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I used to think Y.Aoi was just uniquely talented at doing a weird sultry voice, but then someone showed me her voice clips as Taihou in Azur Lane and now think it's more that Shuten is written fairly well and has good voice direction

The Divine Orator posted:

Heartbroken to say that now that Sitonai is Ibaraki's friend I cannot bring myself to hate on her terrible concept anymore, extremely hosed up turn of events tbh

My main thought on Sitonai keeps coming back to "Well, at least she's not the Prisma version"

It is a weird to see the High Servant concept completely disconnected from BB, who I think is the originator of it from when she made Melt and the gang.

also it's a shame Herc doesn't have distinct reactions to your other Servants in My Room, because it'd be a good opportunity to break out his smiling portrait for when/if you get Sitonai/Jason

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

I don’t mind Sitonai, but I am slightly annoyed that we’ll get Luvia and Reines pseudo-servants in the Case Files event but not the actual servant who appears in the show. I guess they’re waiting for the rerun for that like with Fujino and Kingprotea.

Shock Trooper
Oct 24, 2006

TERROR BALTIMORE

Eeepies posted:

The next episode previews were wonderful, I like both Ibaraki & Shuten's voices.

This was the best part of the event. It did have me wondering "why are the new episodes being released at 8:30 AM Pacific time instead of the usual 9 PM?", and then I realized they were doing that to make it seem like it was an early morning cartoon. Bravo

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I finished the ladder during the Raid, thanks to Ridertoki and Friend's Skadi (Waver is the only big support Caster I have, thanks to SA's day one team re-roll). I didn't finish the shop but got everything I really wanted so event is over for me.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I'm sure there are other just as good setups, but double Nito with the lingerie CE makes the point farming node a joke.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

I just want whoever RFB Nate is to know that every time I see your name I think about the line 🎶R.I.P. to Nate Dogg, I had to regulate🎶 from the song Fight Night by Migos.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Galaga Galaxian posted:

ftfy :colbert:

Don't worry, I'm sure Liz will have her day in the sun again. Afterall, we still don't have Archimedes (SOMEHOW) for her to torment.

three wolf moon but it's liz howling at archimedes

OnimaruXLR posted:

I used to think Y.Aoi was just uniquely talented at doing a weird sultry voice, but then someone showed me her voice clips as Taihou in Azur Lane and now think it's more that Shuten is written fairly well and has good voice direction

Is something wrong with taihou's voice? Never heard it.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Hypocrisy posted:

I don't care if you bring out the sad scene music I'm still laughing.

I think this event reinforced my dislike of fan service psuedo servants.

On the one hand, I've stated how annoyed I am that I'll be going for nothing but Rin and Sakura faces for the next year. On the other hand, I get super baited by them, so do I really have a right to complain?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Trihugger posted:

On the one hand, I've stated how annoyed I am that I'll be going for nothing but Rin and Sakura faces for the next year. On the other hand, I get super baited by them, so do I really have a right to complain?

Same but Sakura and Artoria.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

kama, maoubu, davincichan, every summer 4 servant, space ishtar

rip me

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

On the plus side, the anni 5 GSSR is divided by year, so you have a good chance at getting one of next year's SSRs when it rolls around.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Main targets for next year: Kama and Superhuman Orion. Secondary targets: Maou Nobu, Astraea, Ganesha.

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Oct 27, 2020

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Gotta save up for Voyager way in advance.

Lol I'm kidding I can't save for poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weedle
May 31, 2006

how do you know which servants are "good" and worth saving up for other than looking at their star ratings. i'm new to this and i don't know or understand anything. is it just the ones with the biggest cans or what