Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the unique aspect of it is just Nero being in a class that is heavily arts biased, so having a strong arts support hit pushed more servants above/equal to her than other classes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I love the Detective Dantes CE storyline.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

casnero ftw

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I believe that CasNero, like Rome, will one day rise again.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Yes, hahahaha, CasNero is trash now, hahahaha....

*nervously glances at my designated AoE Caster - Scheherazade"

Lt. Lizard fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Mar 4, 2021

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I've got Waver, Tamamo, Sanzang, DaVinci, and Scheherazade, I've got 5* caster saturation already; so I'll just run them both.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There are no bad casters so long as you love them

well actually, nevermind--caster gilles still exists, and no one loves him

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

Yes, hahahaha, CasNero is trash now, hahahaha....

*nervously glances at my designated AoE Caster - Scheherazade"

Scheherazade is honestly one of the better AoE Casters in JP right now. She's not Anastasia or Sieg but she's still a powerhouse. Top 5 material.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Thats good to hear, becouse I like the character and dont really mind using her, but I would also really like if she actually managed to kill something once in a while.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I run her with Queen of Sheba and Nitocris, and of the three of them it's not Schez who drops the ball clearing assassin nodes.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I grailed my Babbage to level 90 and regret nothing.

NOTHING!

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
give us summer babbage, DW! Give us the handsome man!

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Every single year I keep hoping that this summer will be the male servant summer and it never, ever happens.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

I grailed my Babbage to level 90 and regret nothing.

NOTHING!

Babbage is pretty nuts too after his Heiankyo buff tbh.

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
It's never going to happen and Male servants get plenty every summer now anyway

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Where is Summer Asterios with a floatie, I ask you.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
We finally got the first male seasonal in the game last Christmas, so who knows it might finally be the year. The way things are progressing they can't keep doing the 7-8 summer servants a year and not inevitably cover every female character. Either they start doing second summer versions of already existing characters, cut down on the amount of summer servants we get, or start making male ones that aren't just costumes.

I'd expect men before either one happens tbh, but this game downsizes like every year to some extent on content output so it wouldn't be too surprising.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Just kinda skipped this event. I got a summer BB, out of quartz and real life has been lovely lately. What comes next?

The Divine Orator
Dec 31, 2008

Getter into the Future, Ryouma-Chan~
there's over 50 women who haven't gotten summer versions already, I think they're good for options for a few more years

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

J.A.B.C. posted:

Just kinda skipped this event. I got a summer BB, out of quartz and real life has been lovely lately. What comes next?

Moriarty-flavored Chaldea Boys Event, then Lostbelt 3.5: Tokugawa Labyrinth.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

J.A.B.C. posted:

White day for one week, then a dead week, then Ooku (story chapter disguised as event) for two weeks, then Gudaguda 3 rerun for two weeks, then
Case files collab for two weeks.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

The Divine Orator posted:

there's over 50 women who haven't gotten summer versions already, I think they're good for options for a few more years

Idk they're gonna have to be put between the unstoppable force of never doing male summer servants and the immovable object that is not wanting to write for Lancer Alter eventually.

Balache404
Aug 2, 2018

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/1367550833680920577

Super Moriarty Super Show starts on Monday.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Oh boy gonna roll for Crime Grandpa again!

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
poo poo, I wanted to save all my quartz for Jinako.... but I do love Crime Grandpa....

EDIT: OW. Kingprotea's rough! I managed to clear everything else but not her.

Crasical fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 5, 2021

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Don't really feel like doing the detour 5-10. No real motivation. Another grail for the pile? Why bother?

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Crasical posted:

poo poo, I wanted to save all my quartz for Jinako.... but I do love Crime Grandpa....

EDIT: OW. Kingprotea's rough! I managed to clear everything else but not her.

The first rounds with reduced heal are very rough.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

As has always been the case, Berserker is the strongest.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Oof, only two days left to finish 60 missions. Or a day and a half? Not sure if I can/will do it.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

MonsieurChoc posted:

Oof, only two days left to finish 60 missions. Or a day and a half? Not sure if I can/will do it.

Two days and half.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
If you applied like crazy you could do it but I feel you would need to do nothing but focus on FGO all day and that sounds dull as hell.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm gonna be honest, I'm probably gonna log in daily and otherwise not play for a bit. Got a nice backlog of embers, and CCC got me just a smidge burned out again

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

It's a great story/singularity but kind of a bad event. Mission style event plus extra mob appearance CEs mean the fights both take forever and you need to do dozens of them, and most of the nodes are mixed knight/cavalry so you can't even abuse all the shiny alter egos. Even the detour quests for the new grail take way too drat long.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Asimo posted:

Even the detour quests for the new grail take way too drat long.
Really? I don't think those were so long. The KP one was the only real "long" quest. But maybe it's just that I finished this event one week ago, so I'm not really burned out at all. Now I'm just farming stakes of natural AP with FGA.

The next event is supereasy anyway, just farm the last unlocked node. No ladder, no mission, no gimmicks. Only a very limited shop. And after that there will be a dead week.

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Mar 6, 2021

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

I'm gonna be honest, I'm probably gonna log in daily and otherwise not play for a bit. Got a nice backlog of embers, and CCC got me just a smidge burned out again

I'm at the KP grinding before the Kiara fight, I can farm more while watching poo poo tonight/during the week-end. Not sure if I'm gonna 100% it but I can def get more stuff.

And yet gently caress all thosew mixed nodes. I'm ok with mixed formations forcing me not to rely on all using the same class during story stages, but for farming?

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

So uh, a Discord joke led to me single pulling and uh....

Yeah, first try Napoleon.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

MonsieurChoc posted:

I'm at the KP grinding before the Kiara fight, I can farm more while watching poo poo tonight/during the week-end. Not sure if I'm gonna 100% it but I can def get more stuff.

And yet gently caress all thosew mixed nodes. I'm ok with mixed formations forcing me not to rely on all using the same class during story stages, but for farming?

Weakness Ear hasn't been too awful for Sakura Chip farming, at least. I've been bored so I'm actually doing a full clear of the shop.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day
Followed a guide and ended up doing a full shop clear with almost a week to spare, and no gacha CEs. Very easy event AP-wise.

If you're finding the mixed nodes annoying just go without spawn CEs and 3-turn them; less AP efficient but more time-efficient.

Nevileen
Jan 4, 2008
Man I am so loving excited for CBC, Moriarty is my absolute fav and I have 1.4k Saint Quartz saved up for him. I'm also super excited to read this event officially! God I love one old crime man.

It'll also be nice for the people who need a break, since the event is basically piss easy and then after that we'll be having an interlude week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Nevileen posted:

Man I am so loving excited for CBC, Moriarty is my absolute fav and I have 1.4k Saint Quartz saved up for him. I'm also super excited to read this event officially! God I love one old crime man.

It'll also be nice for the people who need a break, since the event is basically piss easy and then after that we'll be having an interlude week.

He's the best Moriarty in decades, easy.