Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I would like to offer a formal apology to all I have wronged by constantly drawing comparisons to and making metaphors for the movie Footloose despite never having ever seen the film in my entire life. I know it was wrong, much like Kevin Bacon did in the movie Footloose when he missed a two count during the big dance off sequence near the end of the film. I would like to apologize to all I've hurt through my wanton use of Footloose iconography even though I've never even watched a single minute of the (I assume) academy nominated film. Just like that scene in Footloose where Kevin Bacon destroys the tractor of a poor farmer through the the power of his dance moves imbued with his raw sexuality, causing the farmer to face possible starvation due to his inability to harvest his crops owing to a sever lack of having a tractor during the harvest season. It was incredibly irresponsible of me, as it was irresponsible of Keven Bacon to dance on top of a speeding semi truck going down the highway, thus distracting the driver from seeing the line of school buses full of children on their first field trip in front of him.

I just beg your forgiveness and understanding, much like Kevin Bacon did in the film Footloose through his beautiful dance performed at the funeral of his best friend as a celebration of their life and legacy.

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
it's okay, it's like in Footloose (which I have never seen) where Kevin Bacon cheats in the big dance-off by putting itching powder in the evil real estate developer's Keds to mess them up, but it's to save the old folks home, so it's actually good

free hubcaps

even though this quirk of yours is extremely god drat annoying and was directly responsible for me losing my job im going to forgive you, just like molly ringwald forgave her family for forgetting her birthday, ruining her love life and planting heroin on her before the big shootout in the seminal john hughes film sixteen candles

ty Saoshyant!