Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Well they just killed travel to Korea, so at least I don't have to deal with dummies coming in for exercises!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Dude, I'm Project Management in Korea where we haven't shut down because the government isn't ran by a mango. All of our project contractors, wing PMs, etc are in bases that have shut down so now we're doing all the work they were supposed to fly out and do here, on top of a bunch of stupid conference calls with people seemingly hiding out in either bird menageries or dog kennels.

Oh, well we get one extra Corona day off a week to help minimize exposure, woooo. Just waiting for Osan to start loving it up like Humphreys has, they got a whole week off because someone popped positive, then proceeded to wander all over the base like Billy from family circus.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

[NIPR Fairy doubleposted]

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Simple, train a person up for 4/6 years, then hire them back as a contractor when they get out! So cost effective!

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Not yet. The other 3 you can just skip straight to the quiz though. And if you've done this poo poo before for classified networks you can get 75% pretty easily.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Reviving this dumb thread to bitch about having physically moved from an Intel support squadron to a numbered air force staff position in June, but AFPC cant be assed to push the button that'll make it official still. So loving stupid, and now the rear end clowns at my old unit who still haven't signed my pcs medal, or my humanitarian medal for feeding our covid people, will be in charge of my epr. Maybe I'll get to sign it in May again (Totally a TSgt still).

2 more years man. 2 more years.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Yeah, the place really went down hill from when I first showed up. When they tried to take me out of plans and into the IMOC I went job hunting and landed a pretty sweet gig in A6. But I feel bad for everyone who stayed behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

C'mooooon TERA. I was a year under eligibility last time, 2 short of retirement at present. Barring me loving up and making Master somehow by attrition, I would totally just retire and roll into a GG job here in Korea the next day if given the chance.