Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDw6aYgVPeM

I'm an American and I can confirm that I love bagels. In fact, I live for bagels. I've been collecting bagels for over 35 years. I remember the first time I bit into that crunchy, sweet bagel. Ever since that day, I've been obsessed. My parents thought I was insane, they took me to a therapist. But they just don't understand the special connection I have with bagels. Every bagel I collect has a different size and taste, and I love each and every one of them. They're perfect. My parents sadly still don't understand my love with bagels. They judge me. My dad always complains how I need to get a job and move out, while my mom complains how there's to many cockroaches and rats in the basement, where I live, and keeps telling me to throw the "old" bagels out. But I don't listen to her. I don't listen to either of them. I don't care what they says. My love for bagels will last forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

GAY OLD MANN

Intl Cron
Dec 5, 2005

I'm just an olde-fashioned cowboy...
He is so excited about bagels I love it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hell Yeah posted:

GAY OLD MANN

Gary Numan is two weeks older than Gary Oldman

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I was a 8 years old kid when I was snooping around my dad's music shelf. I had no music preference whatsoever back then, so my attention was mainly focused on the covers. Then I found a Blade Runner-looking cover with some kind of futuristic zombie. Then I realized there were other records with the same zombie, but in different disguises. Impressed by the art, I decided to put the disk in to hear it. I loved every single track, especially this one. However, there was something that bugged me: I didn't know what the lyrics said. Why, I'm Spanish, and I didn't understand English. Nowadays is simple enough, but back then, my English classes were so basic that in the end, I didn't learn anything more than colours and numbers. My mother never learned English, and dad's English was none out of this world. Without internet and the like, learning it was even more difficult. Needless to say an English Academy was really expensive back in the day. So I picked a dictionary and the album's booklet, and tried to figure out what the hell did they sing. It was really frustrating, because I felt that I wasn't making any progress at all. Even with the key words, I didn't understand. English's grammar is way different from Spanish's, so everything was just like a malicious puzzle. But I was stubborn enough to keep trying. Even if I didn't understand much, my vocabulary increased significantly. So did my listening. I was actually learning English by myself. Just to understand the lyrics. I didn't have any other goal. Then... BANG! internet came. With the basis I had already learned, everything went so easy... Full translations, videos, movies, dictionaries of all kind, free grammar lessons, slang, archaisms... I did it. Now I can understand every song, meet incredible people whom I'd never known by just speaking my mother language. Use it for working, free time, learning about other stuff... And it all began thanks to them. Iron Maiden just taught me English. They opened an entire new world before me.

My, those weren't wasted years...

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
lol

edit: that's not my post, that's just the first quote I found that wasn't a slur.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bogus Adventure posted:

I was a 8 years old kid when I was snooping around my dad's music shelf. I had no music preference whatsoever back then, so my attention was mainly focused on the covers. Then I found a Blade Runner-looking cover with some kind of futuristic zombie.

Back in '79, who would have predicted that in 40 yrs some people's friends are electric?!?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

LabyaMynora posted:

Back in '79, who would have predicted that in 40 yrs some people's friends are electric?!?

:agreed:

Also:

How many times she mentioned the toes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01h3aM1oIcc

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Love the sound of the old analog synths.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Hey mate, I’ve got the xtreme 30 after using the original Hercules. When you first started doing the videos a couple years ago. I didn’t keep up with it so never saw any gains. What was your starting erect size and now? any tips

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

Hey mate, I’ve got the xtreme 30 after using the original Hercules. When you first started doing the videos a couple years ago. I didn’t keep up with it so never saw any gains. What was your starting erect size and now? any tips

I wont lie, I may be here for the wrong reasons with 0 regret.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

LabyaMynora posted:

I wont lie, I may be here for the wrong reasons with 0 regret.

This video smelled like hotdog water

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

This video smelled like hotdog water

"The water boiled off, slowing the reaction."

So the reactors at Chernobyl had a design flaw that not even a naturally-occurring reactor had..

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
You think I choice to jump in the lave men..?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Khanstant posted:

You think I choice to jump in the lave men..?

Aren't humans such a wonderful species? How we're capable of thinking of such a horrible thing to inflict on another person.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

“If there’s any penetration, it’s torture”

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Jimmy: no one thinks "I need a new car, but what if I get shot?"
Excuse me, some of us live in America.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

【I dont wanna do this but we gotta dump the QUAALUDES】

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I was watching and following along until suddenly i tried the single hole blow and i couldnt see your face anymore due to the snot explosion

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LabyaMynora posted:

“If there’s any penetration, it’s torture”

there's weins in the back

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

"you lucky shorts, you're about to gift wrap a beautiful package"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Trashcats eat nana

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
First

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

there's weins in the back

Someone had to have been hit in the face with his crotch during rehearsal. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dixville posted:

Trashcats eat nana

If this bisexual legend isn’t in that horrifying cgi mess of a movie then what’s the point?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I want a talking bannana

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dixville posted:

I want a talking bannana

All that alcohol is going to interfere with his diabetes medication.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Twenty years ago I was partying with my friends on Christmas night. Now I am 38 years old, and watching a stranger try to light raisins on fire.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Suck my dick you fuckman

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Who What Now posted:

Suck my dick you fuckman

To be fair, it didn’t work in 2019 either

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im 14 and i think AC/DC rules!!!!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

numberoneposter posted:

im 14 and i think AC/DC rules!!!!

He sounds like Michael Stipes from REM

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
“This comment section is horrible”
Literally everyone: Let’s copy and paste

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mnoba posted:

“This comment section is horrible”
Literally everyone: Let’s copy and paste

The comment section is full of edgy kids who were bullied in school.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I was at Straight Pride, we were telling the lefties we love them and god loves them. They reacted as you would expect, angrily. This guy needs to get some perspective.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Hello thank you so much I have been needing to know how
To comment I cant't thank you enough thank you :)

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
Producer: How many angles do you want in the video?
Justin: Yes.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

VikingSkull posted:

I was at Straight Pride, we were telling the lefties we love them and god loves them. They reacted as you would expect, angrily. This guy needs to get some perspective.

My nephew who is in China, after 2 years study comes to a conclusion it is too regimental, maybe a reflection on his background but I recently met an old work colleague who has spent approx 10 years there saying it is a great place. Electronic surveilance and security is playing an increasingly future role. bur we must get this balance right between a paranoia phobia society and a relaxed free lifestyle. The word lifestyle seems to be a key element.and the area environment.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mnoba posted:

Producer: How many angles do you want in the video?
Justin: Yes.

well the gays found a new girl to gag over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Dick
Aug 9, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Dope? Tf, are you from california