Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I said, oh no William and Mary won't do now..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Doesn't matter if what he says is true or not, one has to feel for a person who has such fear. I'm not going to second guess him, because the older I get, the stranger the world is. I never saw that coming. I always assumed it would make more sense, not less.

I wonder if people in general feel the same, and no one ever talks about it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

If I hadn’t harassed her, some cold uncaring stranger would have. Is that what we really want?!

bro Jesus literally talked, interacted and stood with prostitutes 😭😭😭 these girls are beyond toxic

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

bro Jesus literally talked, interacted and stood with prostitutes 😭😭😭 these girls are beyond toxic

The unsexiest nudity you'll ever see.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

The unsexiest nudity you'll ever see.

Petition to change the name of this show to “Boomers Refuse to Understand Alternative Fashion”

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Petition to change the name of this show to “Boomers Refuse to Understand Alternative Fashion”

Fashion week in NY ? Lol everyone is fleeing NY like plague and this jokers in fashion think .......

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

A Fancy Hat posted:

Fashion week in NY ? Lol everyone is fleeing NY like plague and this jokers in fashion think .......

"Stop rubbin' ya' mom jeans"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Couldn't wait to get started but didn't have the proper needed items so I started carving carrots with a kitchen knife & when I ran out, I started on potatoes.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

A Fancy Hat posted:

“People should wear whatever they want”

Me: happy femboy noises

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

"Stop rubbin' ya' mom jeans"

One second they like shame her saying that she's too "kinky", but then the next second fashion Linda's yelling about 30 rhyming with dirty tf

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Waterbed Wendy posted:

“People should wear whatever they want”

Me: happy femboy noises

I had a communist professor in college. He was a Bernie, before there was a Bernie. A real loser, a lazy slob, food stains on his shirts, wore a Timex watch, and had brown scuffed shoes.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Navy SEALS have more trans members than any other branch of service. Over half.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

A Fancy Hat posted:

I had a communist professor in college. He was a Bernie, before there was a Bernie. A real loser, a lazy slob, food stains on his shirts, wore a Timex watch, and had brown scuffed shoes.

This is our hero by the way, this sleazy Italian man who's cheating on his wife who's home with 2 kids.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I have a scaley elbow situation that has gotten a little out of hand. I don't understand why it's happened. I'm at the point where I think it's technically hide now, and I really don't know how to normalise them again.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Paladinus posted:

I have a scaley elbow situation that has gotten a little out of hand. I don't understand why it's happened. I'm at the point where I think it's technically hide now, and I really don't know how to normalise them again.

Thank you sir... I've never cleaned my dishes so fast

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Thank you sir... I've never cleaned my dishes so fast

When you poor the brine out of your bean can down the drain that's where it ends up..

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

When you poor the brine out of your bean can down the drain that's where it ends up..

Thank you so much for this video. I hate Hulk Hogan

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'that's all for now, thanks for watching'

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
So nobody is gonna mention the fact that Charlie Puth is doing magic with monkeys now?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I just realized there's no battleaxe in my house and I am FREAKING OUT.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Willie E Coyote , anyone?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mozi posted:

Willie E Coyote , anyone?

regarding antisemitism etc, remember trolls use nearly the same phrases to get a kick out of you and have literally no other meaning behind them. they don't hate anyone but get a kick out of reactions.
ppl who hate do exist but on the net the differences can blur

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Wow so hot I like u bby hot bov

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Только спустя десятки лет увидел хозяйку голоса))))

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Debunk This! posted:

Только спустя десятки лет увидел хозяйку голоса))))

Yesss....super interesting, thank you for this💙

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Chrpno posted:

Wow so hot I like u bby hot bov

i think the language barrier is also a big issue, but thats most 90 day people lol

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

regarding antisemitism etc, remember trolls use nearly the same phrases to get a kick out of you and have literally no other meaning behind them. they don't hate anyone but get a kick out of reactions.
ppl who hate do exist but on the net the differences can blur

Truly one of the best conversations I’ve ever seen on here.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

grillster posted:

Truly one of the best conversations I’ve ever seen on here.

his eyes were a bit googly when he was talking on the phone

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Anyone still here in 2020?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Thanks! I love it, and I`m finnish.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
This I played this while signing the divorce papers.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

central dogma posted:

Anyone still here in 2020?

Back when you can call someone a RETARD in public

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Back when you can call someone a RETARD in public

i remember blasting these off inside the classroom with my homies. good old days

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

They should design “smart bins” on hippos.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I find your show extremely comforting. I have really bad anxiety issues, and for some unknown reason these uploads calm me right down from a panic attack. I'm not sure why that is, I never was a "fan" of dinos, but it does...just please know that you're really helping at least this human get by, and now I am becoming a fan of dinosaurs!

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

thats creepy as gently caress. god knows what that poor robot went through :(

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

I find your show extremely comforting. I have really bad anxiety issues, and for some unknown reason these uploads calm me right down from a panic attack. I'm not sure why that is, I never was a "fan" of dinos, but it does...just please know that you're really helping at least this human get by, and now I am becoming a fan of dinosaurs!

Jesusauras Rex true

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Meat Wagon posted:

i remember blasting these off inside the classroom with my homies. good old days

My Grand Pa can fart burst a glass water bottle

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Chrpno posted:

My Grand Pa can fart burst a glass water bottle

I felt a great disturbance in the asian commmunity … as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in disgust, and were suddenly silenced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

River Crab
May 12, 2005

Perhaps a careful review of your options is in order.
I'm curious if anyone nowadays who wants a union with Germany in Austria and vice-versa. Imho all Germans, and not only them, should live in one country, but that's my opinion.

i think the language barrier is also a big issue, but thats most 90 day people lol

Bro. Your English is perfect but your accent makes it almost impossible to follow you.

River Crab fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Sep 20, 2020