Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Hms to the hoss fight between wardlowe and luchasaurus Sonny kiss and Joey vs FTR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Sonny Kiss and Joey faced Mr. Brodie and Colt Cabana. FTR faced SCU. Were you nominating both?

Whoops Sonny and Joey vs Mr Brodie and Colt as an HM

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

xbilkis posted:

MOTYC: Jurassic Express vs MJF/Wardlow: AEW Fyter Fest Night 1, 7/1

Yes please

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

WMOTY Nods to both
Naito v EVIL (this needed to be 20 minutes shorter and put in front of a packed booing house to really work and it had neither)

Brandy and Allie v Chanel and Diamante (Brandy Rhodes is kinda...bad...like at everything?)

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

WMOTY
Brian Cage Vs Jon Moxley

Boring match with a bullshit finish and a sexpest run in

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

WMOTYC: Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt in a Swamp Match - WWE Extreme Rules

Utter dogshit. 70% Braun in a chair being talked to. 20% Braun brawling with nobodies, 5% Liv MorganAlexa Bliss ASMR and 5% actual fight between Braun and Bray with a loving AWFUL ending. Jesus Christ, this was garbage.

Holy poo poo yes, the covid pandemic needs to end if for no other reason then WWE is clearly out of Cinematic match ideas.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

WMOTYC: Braun Strowman vs. The Fiend - WWE Summerslam 8/23

Every Fiend match is garbage.

Nthed
I don't understand why they are all so awful. If you want him as this main event monster treat him as such.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Rarity posted:

WMOTYC: Sammy Guevara vs. Matt Hardy, AEW All Out, 05/09

This is the grossest I have ever felt watching a wrestling match. That Ibushi/Naito match doesn't even come close.

Agreed and in any other year it'd get serious consideration for worst promotional tactic

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

HM Hardy/Styles/Zayn COC 2020

Agreed wonderful car crash of a ladder match might even upgrade it to moytc

LionYeti fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

I'm gonna be a contrarian
Hmotc Roman Reigns v Jay Uso
I quit match WWE Hell in a Cell

I love my njpw work rate classics just as much as the next wrestlegoon but sometimes you just need some sports entertainment drama. That match left me very sports entertained.