Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Since it's a nomination list my opinion is that "HM" means if you like wrestling you should check this match out, it has value. Motyc means "I think this could possibly be a match of the year and you have to watch it if you like wrestling"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If I was going to make tough criteria I would say that when you nominate a motyc you need to also explain why that match is important. Not just good but important in a way that it must be seen. Just to get people to think a little harder on their nomination.

But also we're not sending anyone a plaque so who cares.