Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

karmicknight posted:

MOTYC: IWGP United States Heavyweight Title Match: Jon Moxley vs. Lance Archer, 1/04 Wrestle Kingdom 14

Nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

STONE COLD 64 posted:

MOTYC: Will Ospreay (c) vs Hiromu Takahashi - January 4, 2020 NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14 at The Tokyo Dome

Well MOTY is decided, see y'all next year

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Rarity posted:

HM: Tetsuya Naito vs. Jay White, NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14, 04/01

Hurt by following up the Match of the Year but still very good

Nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada (C) vs. Kota Ibushi for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14 Night 1

Absolutely incredible from the entrances to the outfits to the wrestling to the character work to the facial expressions to the ending. Just the absolute best possible wrestling from the best possible wrestlers in the world today.

Nth, NOW we can wrap it up.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada (C) vs. Tetsuya Naito (C) for the IWGP Heavyweight AND Intercontinental Championships - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 14 Night 2

A match/main event/story years in the making, executed to perfection. New Japan is the best wrestling promotion on the planet.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Dimebags Brain posted:

From Dragon Gate's Open the New Year Gate at KBS Hall 1/11

HM: Open the Twin Gate Title Decision Block B Block 1st Round Match - Masaaki Mochizuki & GAMMA vs. YAMATO and Ben-K

forkboy84 posted:

HM
11/1
Dragon Gate Open the New Year Gate
KBS Hall, Kyoto
Open The Twin Gate Title Tournament Match
BxB Hulk & Kazma Sakamoto vs KAI & Strong Machine J

Nth to both.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Tomohiro Ishii vs. EVIL, NJPW The New Beginning in Sapporo, 01/02

BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Nth

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
MOTYC: Hirooki Goto vs Shingo Takagi, NJPW The New Beginning in Sapporo, 01/02

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: ZSJ (C) vs. Will Ospreay for the RevPro British Undisputed Heavyweight Championship - NJPW New Beginning in Sapporo 2/2

Slow start, really surprising heavy grappling focus to begin from Ospreay and then things really picked up and the transitions and the counters and the incredibly smart and well-timed things both wrestlers did to make BOTH of them look fantastic was just an absolute joy to watch. Incredible match.

Nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Kazuchika Okada vs. Taichi - NJPW New Beginning in Sapporo 2/2

Okada you know exactly what you're going to get (perfection), but Taichi clearly grasped this was potentially the biggest and most important match of his career to date and he loving stepped it up exactly as he needed to.

Nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

MassRafTer posted:

Will nth Dragon Lee vs Hiromu for MOTYC and Mox/Suzuki and KENTA/Naito for HM.

Nth these.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
MOTYC: Brock Lesnar vs Ricochet
MOTYC: The Fiend vs Goldberg

Both from Supper Showdown in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Super No Vacancy posted:

wmoty hager rhodes
hm darby sammy
hm pac orange
moty hangman/omega vs bucks

Nth these.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

WMOTYC: Johnny Gargano vs. Tommasso Ciampa - NXT (4/9)

I put this on because I thought it would be so bad it was funny, and it had its moments of that, but it was mostly overly long, boring and stupid. About halfway through the match I turned my PS4 on and started playing a game about a viral outbreak famed for being miserable to play because that was less depressing than devoting my full attention to this match. The finish was one of the stupidest things I've seen but it came close to saving the match because it was so funny.

Nth. I was interested because I heard it was another cinematic match, but this was just bad. Overly long, masturbatory match with a Russo style double-swerve-for-the-sake-of-a-swerve finish. Except even Russo might have had better pacing for the finish. This is the most self-indulgent feud since HHH-HBK, and I loved the first match in this feud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

WMOTYC: The Money in the Bank Matches - Money in the Bank 2020

Counting it as a single match since they were simultaneous. There was some fun stuff in there but it was a disaster of an edit, there was no throughline, continuity and pacing didn't match up at all, and the fact they had a month to edit this makes it all the worse as a result. I did like both the winners, but the ending of the men's match in particular was a dog's breakfast.

Nth, I expected a comedy match but this was bad.