Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
only one Rothko or Warhol, but not both, and they keep saying theirs is on loan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
My key fit the door lock.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
No necessity to kill the occupants

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The dog doesn't have its own furniture

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Three Olives is outside staring into your window and masturbating. :sickos:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jan 5, 2020

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
They're not treating you like poo poo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What you may find.. is not a poverty of the soul, but a richness of life through experience and a social awareness that comes from being in an environment where people have to talk to each other, people have to work things out. There’s no money that says I have to be above this somehow. You might find adults living there, in the hood, people with knowledge and identity that people pay rich peoples money to have the illusion of someday attaining from a source that doesn’t have love or a way. Probably some pieces of crap too, but mostly adults who know who they are.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What you may find.. is not a poverty of the soul, but a richness of life through experience and a social awareness that comes from being in an environment where people have to talk to each other, people have to work things out. There’s no money that says I have to be above this somehow. You might find adults living there, in the hood, people with knowledge and identity that people pay rich peoples money to have the illusion of someday attaining from a source that doesn’t have love or a way. Probably some pieces of crap too, but mostly adults who know who they are.

i blacked out in the middle of reading this and it happened again. there's blood everywhere and im fairly sure a lot of it isnt human. im in the woods and im naked and its cold out. help

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

i blacked out in the middle of reading this and it happened again. there's blood everywhere and im fairly sure a lot of it isnt human. im in the woods and im naked and its cold out. help

SCROTO you son of a bitch I'm in the woods watching you scrabble around in the nude with piss n blood n kak caked on you like a freaking bonobo you mad man you savage you utter loving loon. Amazing. Stunning.
Clamdestine's done it again just sent a GBS goober nut squarting with freakout energy. Aura is positively chimp-zoned. Stunning, unbelievable.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i'll get you for this. i swear to god i will make you pay for what youve done clamdestinebowser

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Sassy Tweety Bird Pajama Shirt on 24/7

Funk In Shoe
Apr 20, 2008

Waiting in line, Mr. Haydon told me it is a wheel not meant for lovers but for infants, lifting people and letting them swing, putting the world on display from up high

Then suddenly, out of the corner of your eye you spot him: Shia Labeouf

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

sign 1: ur in my house

sign 2: im mad smoking weed and there's wet towels under the door

sign 3: this song is playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBtyCtxllP0

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

“Again” lol. :airquote:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
there's no aura of seething rage because nobody in this house is working super loving hard and only making like, just enough to be a suburbs poisoned neo-boomer.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

The trash can by the toilet is filled with lovely toilet paper because the pipes aren't good enough to flush it, you find this a lot in the south. The toilet is 30 yards outside the house and made of wood.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

sign 1: ur in my house

sign 2: im mad smoking weed and there's wet towels under the door

sign 3: this song is playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBtyCtxllP0

hi friend

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

ANUSTART posted:

Sassy Tweety Bird Pajama Shirt on 24/7

2 different shirts alternated in an unknowable pattern so one can be worn while the other one is washed. they're the same shirt but in a slightly different colour ie pink/purple, green/blue, yellow/orange

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
- Store brand snacks and soda
- One-ply toilet paper in the bathroom
- Built a little shrine in the living room after their kid got sick and died because their health insurance didn't cover treatment
- Only condiment in fridge is ketchup

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

They refer to the sitting room as the 'lounge' and the lavatory as the 'toilet'.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The musky odor of a German cockroach infestation. Or uncleaned cat box or dog piss pads.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
There’s a picture of Jesus on the wall

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
They have La Choy soy sauce instead of Kikkoman

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Why don't they use all that knowledge to get rich if they're so wise.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

You ask to use their bathroom and they go "ooooh yeah don't go into that one. You better use the one in the bedroom."

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
This seems pretty us-focused

Wonder if other nations have poor people

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

is pepsi ok posted:

You ask to use their bathroom and they go "ooooh yeah don't go into that one. You better use the one in the bedroom."

Two bathrooms?!?!

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Lasca posted:

Bed sheet used as a curtain

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
When you recognizing seeing the place before in the film Gummo.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
You’re in my place

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
When you are in Do it ironically's place

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
When they have lots of stuff in their house, poor people can’t get loans and live pay cheque to pay cheque so they keep poo poo around to sell for when unexpected costs come up

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Their row of Dragonlances is a mix of hardbacks and paperbacks, like they didn't plan at all

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Pepsi instead of coke is a big one

lol i think you mean they have Bubly instead of La Croix.
if you're still drinking soda you're not only poor, you're old

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

-doesn't own a hovercraft

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

-doesn't own a hovercraft

-owns only one hovercraft and it’s a 2001 model

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

if i'm here, you're poor. easy.