Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
I forgot how hilarious opening 10 was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

I can’t bring myself to hate the tenth OP.

It’s just so magically stupid and weird. :allears:

:allears: Mayuri :allears:

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
I went through Crunchyroll's playlist of all the OPs and EDs and It's weird how many I remember despite dropping the anime after Soul Society.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

Yoruichi's alive she's in the sequel novel the strange fake/doheredo guy wrote, Can't Fear Your Own World, which is surprisingly good since it has 69 guy as a protagonist instead and ichigos just not present at all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/9yvpl8/bleach_tybw_manga_sequel_novel_cant_fear_your_own/

Soul Society was a lovely place.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

TheHan posted:

Chumped on panel offhandedly by Byakuya and Kenpachi.

Weirdly enough the Bleach wiki lists confirmed vasto lorde as Baraggan, Ulquiorra and...Szyaelaporro Granz?

Szyaelaporro? What?

*checks wiki*

What the gently caress was that.

EDIT: Pffft, none of the wikis agree on which of them as Vasto Lorde.

McTimmy fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jan 16, 2020

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
I couldn't name more than a handful of Sternritter but can probably picture like all of them.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

I've always wondered how the Reapers who have to spend up to hundreds of years honing their fighting style to perfect their Shikai feel when they awaken Bankai and suddenly they're tossed a curveball. Soi Fon worked her rear end off to be the most agile and fastest assassin because of her really broken Shikai and then when she reached Bankai level it's just "yep here's a giant nuke that just levels everything around you"

Similar with Ikkaku who had a fairly creative spear Shikai that he had to develop his own fighting style for just gets given a massive loving guilotine axe and two other blades that require him to get his rear end kicked long enough for its ability to awaken.

Considering the 11th probably: gently caress YEAH!

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Yhwach did kill his mom.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Because it sounds cool.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

chumbler posted:

To be fair, the espada at least do still nominally have some theme or driving need to them, like destruction for Grimmjow or sacrifice for Harribel or solitude for Starrk, but that kind of never really comes up or is delivered on in the main material.

Or A Knife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Servaetes posted:

Alright so I'm trying to find it but years and years ago someone either here or someone reposted it but I'm looking for a picture of like all the various back attacks people are about to do on an unsuspecting opponent with an all white background in the manga. It's not even remotely a shot but I was wanting to show my wife how often that happened in Bleach's manga. For some reason I keep thinking the person that's about to be attacked by every single back attacking character in an all white background is Momo, but I could be totally wrong.

Also I'm so incredibly hype for this, I can't wait to watch an incredibly good arc of such a great series animated at long last