Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm kinda curious since they don't have the excuse of stretching things out forever so they don't overtake the manga, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I dropped the Bleach manga at the end Fullbringer arc, but you guys are making this arc sound so trashy I'm going to have to actually watch this now.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I can't read The Fear and not think of the MGS character going "THE FEEEAAAAAAR" so I'll just assume it was literally Rukia v The Fear from MGS3

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I never knew there was an updated one

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Doing nothing with Tatsuki is the worst thing about Bleach

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

She could have also not had a mullet

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I have no idea what's happening!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

50/50 odds that Tite Kubo doesn't either.

This is not a complaint post.

Neither was mine!

It feels good to be on Kubo's wild ride again.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Remembering how funny the Ichigo v Aizen fight was when Ichigo went "Actually, that was me creating mountains from the shockwaves, not you" or some poo poo like that.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I would have forgiven everything if Kubo had just validated my OTP

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Pigbuster posted:

It's breathtaking that even after reading 53 pages of people talking about stupid poo poo that happened in Bleach after I stopped watching this is still new to me.

It's what makes this such a good thread, and I can't wait for the anime adaptation to get "context"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

chumbler posted:

You will still need the context of some light novel that was published for one run 15 years ago in Japan only, or something.

Bless you Kubo