Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

First Bleach OP is alright.

The second, seventh, eleventh, and thirteenth OPs are loving awesome and easily the best ones in the series.

The fourth one is the worst by far.

The tenth one is............ special.

The rest are good but not, like, amazing or anything...... except maybe the last one, which I never saw because Adult Swim never showed it.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jan 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Stairmaster posted:

the op by kung fu generation is the worst op

LIES!!!!!

LIES FROM THE WOLF!!!!!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I can’t bring myself to hate the tenth OP.

It’s just so magically stupid and weird. :allears:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That particular shot is something, alright. Dick Sword.

I love Mayuri and I’m not entirely sure why. I wish Kubo would do a Bleach spinoff where Mayuri is one of the most major supporting characters and the MC fucks with him constantly and he’s not always Mr. Always-Prepared-For-Everything and he actually gets some comeuppance for being Mayuri every now and then.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jan 5, 2020

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dawgstar posted:

I feel like it also had Rangiku. Did I make that up? Maybe.

No, Rangiku was there too, but she didn’t do anything except stand there with her shirt open showing off her cleavage. So, pretty much doing the same thing she always does. :v:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Harribel (who got done dirty after the Aizen fight)

Did she ever get out of sternritter jail?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

MonsieurChoc posted:

The third ED which gave backstory info on the various squads is pretty brilliant.

That ED owned and I miss it like hell.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

This one might be my favorite.

It’s a tight race between this, the second one, the eleventh one, and the thirteenth one.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Sydin posted:

It was probably for the best though, if Kubo had been healthy then Kenpatchi, Byakuya, and Hitsugaya would still probably be fighting Quincy Thor and Ichigo would have fallen and climbed back up the tower another dozen times.

... and I’d still be happily reading every page of it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Sternritter X gon' give it to ya

gently caress waitin' for ya to get it on your own, Sternritter X gon' deliver to ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don't feel like Ywach got dunked on enough