Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I can pick 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

brady is such a bitch

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

sweet thursday posted:

I can pick 6.

So can Tennessee

nah
Mar 16, 2009

in the end, the overrated system QB failed when his team needed him the most

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

MakaVillian posted:

So can Tennessee
My thing was already referencing that gently caress
*throws headset*
*throws clip board*
*yells gently caress down the hall to the locker room*

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Bernie Sanders is a Tom Brady fan.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
“Run to the Goal Post, and catch it”

- Tom Brady to murder Aaron Hernandez before his failed Hail Mary with time expiring in Super Bowl 46.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

I can pick 6.

:boom:

FizFashizzle posted:

brady is such a bitch

:hmmyes:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I gotta personally give it up for the moment where his last pass as a New England Patriot was an interception for a TD that sealed a first-round playoff loss

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

sweet thursday posted:

My thing was already referencing that gently caress
*throws headset*
*throws clip board*
*yells gently caress down the hall to the locker room*

I thought you were referencing the 6 SBs :shobon:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
mine was him losing to Nick Foles

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sweet thursday posted:

I can pick 6.

It's tough you know. Dethroning the Greatest show on Turf was incredible, because nobody did think the Pats could do it, and that moment when Brady starts the drive with Madden saying they need to just go into overtime was the start of something truly magical.

The Panthers superbowl is probably the second least interesting, but it was mostly a quiet half of football then a ridiculous bomb filled scoring orgy in the second half. Brady ended it with a killing drive again, but still, merely a good superbowl.

Eagles was fun. TO stole the show (okay, and Janet's titty), but Brady ruthlessly and efficiently put the Pats up two scores and then they just drained the game to death.

Seahawks was what I thought would be the greatest Patriots moment. Brady tearing apart the Legion of Boom in a knock down drag out game that ended on Butler's miracle? But nope, two short years later we got 28-3 and the moment where everyone who ever hated him, still tried to pretend Peyton was a better QB, that he'd never match Montana were forced to bend the knee. Felt great.

Then the second Rams superbowl was just kind of a snoozer, but hey, they can't all be classics.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kalli you cannot post through this you must admit that boston is racist and that tom brady and the new england patriots are fraud cheaters who always sucked or forever live with dishonor and shame

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

MakaVillian posted:

I thought you were referencing the 6 SBs :shobon:

I'm sorry. I am mourning loss

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Kalli posted:

It's tough you know. Dethroning the Greatest show on Turf was incredible, because nobody did think the Pats could do it, and that moment when Brady starts the drive with Madden saying they need to just go into overtime was the start of something truly magical.

The Panthers superbowl is probably the second least interesting, but it was mostly a quiet half of football then a ridiculous bomb filled scoring orgy in the second half. Brady ended it with a killing drive again, but still, merely a good superbowl.

Eagles was fun. TO stole the show (okay, and Janet's titty), but Brady ruthlessly and efficiently put the Pats up two scores and then they just drained the game to death.

Seahawks was what I thought would be the greatest Patriots moment. Brady tearing apart the Legion of Boom in a knock down drag out game that ended on Butler's miracle? But nope, two short years later we got 28-3 and the moment where everyone who ever hated him, still tried to pretend Peyton was a better QB, that he'd never match Montana were forced to bend the knee. Felt great.

Then the second Rams superbowl was just kind of a snoozer, but hey, they can't all be classics.

Peyton was a better QB, OP.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

sweet thursday posted:

I'm sorry. I am mourning loss

It's ok. Just remember, you are a good person. :glomp:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Jivesauce posted:

:yeah:

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

https://twitter.com/ShutUpAndrosky/status/1213678687142330370?s=19

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a drone strike on the patriots plane would be ideal

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I liked that time Brady threw a pick-6 at the end of a wild card game and lost

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Jivesauce posted:

:agreed:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Jivesauce posted:

:emptyquote:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jivesauce posted:

lol.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Lets remember the last time Tom Brady took a big old poop on the field in the Wildcard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETV9BdCQjxY

Also known as the last time he played in the Wildcard.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Jivesauce posted:

Eli was a better QB, OP.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Lets remember the last time Tom Brady took a big old poop on the field in the Wildcard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETV9BdCQjxY

Also known as the last time he played in the Wildcard.

some cancer kid called the first play of the game and got the ravens a lead they would never lose. cancer kid outcoached bill belichick

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
loss.jpg

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
A few days after Super Bowl XLII me and my future wife were flying to Italy for family wedding.

I was wearing my brand new Giants XLII champs hat. We go through security and start taking off our shoes and the TSA guy point to my hat and goes “Tom Brady is here”. I’m like WTF? But the guy points and I look down past the walk through metal detectors and poo poo you not Tom loving Brady is going through the security line at JFK like a regular schlub with Giselle.

I yelled “18-1 at him”, but he was far enough away to be able to prentend not to hear.

I swear to god this is a true story.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Jivesauce posted:

It's true

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Chichevache posted:

Bernie Sanders is a Tom Brady fan.

A huge Tom Brady fan.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ghost Dog posted:

some cancer kid called the first play of the game and got the ravens a lead they would never lose. cancer kid outcoached bill belichick

I'd never heard that story. It's a great story. What a great day!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I'd never heard that story. It's a great story. What a great day!

did u hear about the cancer dude who was a huge fan of the ravens and went to the locker room constantly in 2011 and they team was all win one for the cancer dude and then he loving died like right before the 2012 season lol

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I did. That was part of Ray Lewis' a football life. The 2011 team was better than the 2012 one too. We just had Cundiff instead of Tucker.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

thanks for asking, my favorite tom brady moment was the time he lost the football game

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
goldmine

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

18-1 was my Favorite Brady moment. Just seeing the smug, we have this in the books already attitude get wiped away by a QB with a permanent yokel stare on the most improbable play in the history of the NFL was great.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

My favorite Brady moment is watching along with my posting pals anytime he fails

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Jivesauce posted:

No one who watches football disputes this

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Somewhere, right now, Bernard Pollard is smiling down upon us. He looks across the land, at that vile place known as Foxboro, at the System QB named Br*dy, and says the words that only he can say, and with the grace which he always imparts them upon the world:

“gently caress you, motherfucker!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I will say this about Tom Brady: He's had an unprecedented success in the NFL and has more money than most of us can only dream of. He also get's to have sex with one with a supermodel on a regular basis, which is something most of us can only dream of.

But, we didn't lose to the Titans in the playoffs on a pick six so lol