Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Patriots record when not playing with that #1 or #2 seed gifted by the AFCE further proves that Tom Brady is a system QB and the Patriots suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mystic Stylez posted:

Patriots record when not playing with that #1 or #2 seed gifted by the AFCE further proves that Tom Brady is a system QB and the Patriots suck

yeah it's amazing what they have to go through when they don't have a bye week full of cheating and steroids.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Nobody who types this believes it.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Accurate

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

davecrazy posted:

A few days after Super Bowl XLII me and my future wife were flying to Italy for family wedding.

I was wearing my brand new Giants XLII champs hat. We go through security and start taking off our shoes and the TSA guy point to my hat and goes “Tom Brady is here”. I’m like WTF? But the guy points and I look down past the walk through metal detectors and poo poo you not Tom loving Brady is going through the security line at JFK like a regular schlub with Giselle.

I yelled “18-1 at him”, but he was far enough away to be able to prentend not to hear.

I swear to god this is a true story.

Oh you’re that guy

Don’t do that

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

If Brady and Peyton switched teams we'd be discussing Brady in the same way we discuss Philip Rivers.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Flikken posted:

Accurate

I don't think this is accurate. The sliver of Titans fans is too big.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

I believe it. Wins aren’t everything.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

My favorite Tom Brady moment is actually from a couple years ago and is "Tom Brady, bereft on the turf!"

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

I for sure do

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Jivesauce posted:

Peyton was a better QB, OP.

this, unironically. :manning:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

peyton was a choke artist

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Sour Diesel posted:

peyton was a choke artist

You don't have to like Brady, but Peyton was a baby back bitch choke jobber and confirmed sex offender.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

https://youtu.be/qhw_YLGmvKw

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Next year Brady is going to have to learn a new offense, because even if he stays McDaniels is leaving. It's going to be great.

My favorite moment is probably the Pats losing the last 2 games of 2015 to the Jets and Dolphins and handing Denver home field advantage on a silver platter, then failing to outscore Owen Daniels in the ccg

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Jivesauce posted:

Peyton was a better QB, OP.

:sickos:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Absolutely do. Brady is the most successful system QB in NFL history.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
tom brady has never been good at football

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Not enough people giving credit to Fitzmagic who made all this possible

Put the man in the HoF

Also the icing in the cake is the fact that the pick six was by certified Patriots' legend Logan Ryan

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

my favorite is when he kissed his son on the mouth like a weirdo because it is good to remember: Tom Brady is an unimaginably huge weirdo.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Remember the time he wore that oversized coat with a flesh colored shirt under it and he looked like a flasher?

Good times

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
you all love him deep down

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i am formally counting out touchdown tom

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Mystic Stylez posted:

Also the icing in the cake is the fact that the pick six was by certified Patriots' legend Logan Ryan

I wish it could have been Malcom Butler who did it.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Honestly I was pretty stoked that the Patriots were clearly and obviously struggling against the goddamn Titans, that already presaged excellent things for the rest of the post season. Them actually LOSING :discourse:

Kull the Conqueror posted:

you all love him deep down

hmmm lemme think about that. no

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Losing to the Titans on January 4th, 2020.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Probably coming back from a 28-3 deficit to win Super Bowl 51, thereby cementing his legacy widely as being the greatest player in the history of the NFL, OP.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
making GBS threads himself so hard against the Alex Smith-led Chiefs on national television that he had to be benched for Jimmy Garoppolo.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Democrazy posted:

Probably coming back from a 28-3 deficit to win Super Bowl 51, thereby cementing his legacy widely as being the greatest player in the history of the NFL, OP.

Jerry Rice didn't play this game though :confused:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
All shitposting and trash talking aside, I'm totally sincere when I say I feel a visceral sense of pity for anyone who claims to be a football fan but can't appreciate Tom Brady's historic greatness. :sun:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mystic Stylez posted:

Jerry Rice didn't play this game though :confused:

Or Joe Montana.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

All shitposting and trash talking aside, I’m totally sincere when I say I feel a visceral sense of pity for anyone who has been deluded into believing that Tom Brady is the greatest football player in history or, frankly, anything more than a system QB who benefited from one of the greatest schemes of sports-related cheating in history.

King Hong Kong fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jan 6, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That's ok, you can't help it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Brett Favre was the greatest QB of all time and Peyton manning was the best.

Tom Brady is a system QB that had the best coach of all time and franchise that cheats relentlessly.

Nov 6, 2002

It's like listening to a bunch of flatearthers. Just makes you chuckle.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Peyton Manning was a better QB then Tom Brady == The Iranian people will greet us as liberators.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kalli posted:

Peyton Manning was a better QB then Tom Brady == The Iranian people will greet us as liberators.

Ban this sick filth.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I was drunk as hell in Asheville and I couldn't believe my drat eyes as we murdered Tom Brady on live television

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Bernard Pollard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Dubious posted:

Bernard Pollard

I agree, every great man needs to be brought low at some point. It's part of the hero's journey.