Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Welcome everyone to the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the....sorry, got caught in a loop there.

Tonight's HOH is a.....Jigsaw Puzzle

Instructions

At 8:05PM you'll be given a link to a jigsaw puzzle. You must complete the puzzle and take a screenshot that includes both a timestamp and the congratulations screen showing the number of pieces.

You can use the ghost feature, change the background colour, whatever you wish, but the puzzle has exactly 91 pieces and you aren't allowed to change how many pieces it has.

The first person to post a completed image IN THE THREAD with both a timestamp and the congratulations screen wins Head of Household.

Any questions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Here is the link!

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2d888d8ede9f

Good luck!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

"Walking Schwindel, smart move."

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

POQUE WINS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD

Before closing the door to the HOH room, Poque smiles and destroys the mysterious statue.

The cackling of the demon in the window boils over as she explodes into the Big Brother household.

HRLO HORSEGHASTS… HRLONG LOYALEST OF SERBTANTS… YOU HAVE DONE WELL.

I’LL BE SEA YOU THIS WEKEEND, CHUNPS.

With a final chortle, Juby Chirp spreads her arm and soars into the sky.

Welcome to Awful Brothers, hope you like despairing!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

luv you jubes

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Welcome to our final 4. It's time for the very last nomination ceremony of the game.

There's only one key in the box this time, despite what lies the picture above may tell you.

Let's see who is safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

The Lord of Hats, you are safe.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero and Teland, you have been nominated for eviction. Poque, if you'd like to say a few words explaining your nominations you may do so now.

Somberbrero and Teland, you still have a chance to save yourselves. You, along with all the...two other houseguests, will be competing in the Power of Veto challenge tonight.

I will see all of you at 8PM EST. It is a Forum challenge and mobile friendly.

Good luck!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

I want to say that it has been a pleasure working with all of you as the season has gone on, and though we now stand ready to cut each other down where we stand, I'm glad that we seem to be doing it with smiles on our faces.

This nomination was purely ornamental - Hats was doing me a solid last round, so this is repayment. Veto is all that matters. Good luck, everybody!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Welcome to the last Power of Veto challenge for the season. No competition has ever been more important. Not only are you guaranteeing yourself a spot in the Final 3, you are likely going to be directly responsible for sending someone to the jury.

In that spirit, this challenge will test how well you know the current jury. I had the 5 jury members fill out a questionnaire about their time in the game and what they thought of other players. I've taken their responses and will now use that to quiz you on them.

The name of this challenge is....Jury Quiz

I will ask you a series of questions and you will have to post your response in the thread. You will only have 20 seconds to post your response. Everyone who gets the answer correctly gets a point.

I'll make a TIME'S UP! post with the answer, and anyone who answers before that is valid. You can only post once per question. The next question will come about 10-20 seconds afterward the previous one ends so this is an :f5: challenge.

There will be three categories of questions with seven questions of each type.

1) Who Said That? You'll be given the statement one of the jurors made and two possibilities for who said it, labeled A or B.

2) What's the Real Answer? You'll be given a question and the juror, and have to guess whether A or B was their answer.

3) True or False where I'll give you a quote or statistic from the questionnaire and you say whether it is true or false.

I will give you everyone's score at the end of each category. If there is a tie after these 21 questions I will give a tie-breaker question where the first person to answer correctly wins the Power of Veto.

Any questions?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

what is the name of this challenge?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

how dare you ninja me

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Poque posted:

how dare you ninja me

:ninja:

What's the start time?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Are we all here?

Are we all ready to start?

ARE WE ALL HYPE??

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Start time is when you all say you're ready.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Ready, Hype, and LOYAL TO THE EMPRESS

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

yeah ok, I'm kinda hype

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

i'm here, i'm a sphere, get used to it

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

ready

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Okay, first set of questions you just need to answer A or B!

First question is coming!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

When asked what's something about their game they wish they could have expressed, who said "I really wanted to be sneaky and devious, I wanted to play Poque's game, but I just couldn't get there."

A) Mr. Steak
B) SalTheBard

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

B

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

b

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

B

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Time's Up!

The answer is...B, SalTheBard

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

B

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

When asked what their biggest weakness is who said "I have no weaknesses"

A) Kashuno
B) Cat

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

B

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

B

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

B

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

b

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Time's Up!

The answer is...B, Cat

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

When asked what moment they would change, who said they wished they could have gotten to Poque before the others did?

A) Sniper
B) SalTheBard

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

A

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

A

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

B

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

a

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Time's Up!

The answer is...A, Sniper.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back

Grimey Drawer

Who said their most frustrating moment was "Knowing that the agency I thought I had in the game didn't exist"

A) SalTheBard
B) Mr. Steak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

B