Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

So none of you take me seriously huh? I'll have you know that I made it kind of far in awful survivor one time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

wtf

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

this is libel

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Wtf y'all, thanks!

I'm gonna pick two people I haven't talked to probably!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

you leave me on read, i leave you for dead.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Asiina posted:

Somber, you won the first HOH of the season, and in a popularity based vote. How are you feeling about your place in the house?

i'm probably in big trouble 😢😢

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

:toot: Nice job, I would have lost this so hard

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Goodbye AA, you're a true sport and the game is lesser for having lost you.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

I just shouted 'gently caress' really loud because i thought i had it gdi. Well played miku!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

spatial perception is my weakness may i have a different challenge please

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Asiina posted:

Somberbrero and SalTheBard, coming up on our third eviction, we've settled into the game proper now. What is something you've learned about this game that you weren't expecting?

This feels much different from Survivor. That's something I've learned, does that scan? We can punch it up in post if not. It feels like BB is in some ways less a game about majority since the voting decisions are set ahead of time. It also feels different from Survivor because I like the people here a lot more, not being divided by tribal lines makes it easier to be friends with everyone.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Do we have to do the time stamp screenshot thing or can we do this on paper?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Tough luck Miku 😓

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Mr. Steak posted:

oh no oh no

misteaks were made

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

what the gently caress

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

I got 50k 🥺

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

i am here, and furthermore, i understand the rules.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Asiina posted:

Anomalous Amalgam, you are safe.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

silver

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

sorry, is that right? didn't mein quote the wrong post?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

anyway blue

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

i'm so mad. yello prezzie pls.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Podima posted:

Somberbrero, I congratulate you upon progressing to the point where eviction would simply reward you with the burden of jury membership. What kind of game would you be least likely to reward with your vote?

I wouldn't want to vote for someone who didn't make any moves over the course of the game. No goats are getting votes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

SalTheBard posted:

Somber is who I think is most out of the loop, but that is solely because of his 24 hours of isolation. However if the vote doesn't go the way I think it is you could call me the most out of the loop.

wtf

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

this is survivor all over again

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

alright, pause the game until everyone tells me who is betraying me

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Goodbye Mein, I tried. Not very hard, but still.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

im very wise like a strong old owl

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Hello!

I do not have much to say about these nominations. I do not believe either candidate should be very much surprised by this decision. I did not make my choice quickly or easily, despite voting against Kashuno last round. I think both people in the HoH room will confirm it was a process to come to this decision.

This is a stressful and unpleasant part of the game. I'll own my part in it and my decisions, but please know this isn't fun for me. Good luck to everyone involved.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

taste blood

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

curiousCat posted:

can I point out the GET 10 CHEATS tab in somber's screenshot

i spend a couple minutes at the start of each challenge googling if there's an easy strategy :colbert:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

for context, i googled to see if there was a strategy or system to the game at the start of the challenge and clicked this link, then moved on when i saw it wasn't actually a strategy guide

i understand this isn't personal but it is upsetting. moving on.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

message Alrighty well, i'm vetoing my nomination of Teland and putting up curiousCat.

Cat's smarter than me, stronger at challenges than me, and frankly a better conversationalist. I have no doubt Cat would win this game if given the opportunity, so I am trying not to give her that opportunity. People are afraid to come at Cat and miss. If this is a miss, I am sure I'll be heading home sometime soon. If not, someone had to do it. Send.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Asiina posted:

voted out?

Poque and Somber you both have won HOH and Veto in the same week. Do you worry that you'll be seen as challenge threats going forward or is this in your favour?

I definitely feel like I have a target on my back after this week. I don't see myself as a challenge threat, at least not on the level of some other players. I guess I'll find out how other people feel soon enough ☺️

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

im here too

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

I'm sorry cat, I was genuinely afraid of you from the start of the game, I do really believe you would have beat me in any final vote. We'll always have the apartment.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

steak i know it's late but you did say you were happy to discuss your decision, why did you decide to be a big jerkass huh?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Asiina posted:

You must show that you have completed the puzzle in some way. Show your work. If that's scribbles on the puzzle or blocking out matches or highlighting the correct letters, that's all fine.

and to be clear, working out on paper if necessary and sending a picture of that is okay?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

i was nowhere close to finished, well played poque!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

i have a lot of respect for kashuno as a competitor, and i'm glad we made time to talk things out this game. if i could play this game over again, i would probably make different choices. thank you for being cool.