Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Maybe you want to develop those relationships. Maybe you don't. The point is, you have options if you have open lines of communication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
As you develop these relationships, you should stay consistent. If you start a relationship thinking that you are just using someone, do not catch feelings for them or their game.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
To diverge for a moment, above all else, win challenges. You have to win challenges. It is essential to win challenges.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
If you don't lose challenges, you're rarely vulnerable. If you're rarely vulnerable, you don't have to compromise your positions or make too many difficult decisions.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
At the end of the day, you just can't win this game without also winning challenges. If I prepared accordingly, I would have tried to play through every challenge from previous Awful Big Brother games that I could.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The problem there is that maintaining social relationships over the course of the game is a lot of work. If someone messages you and you don't respond promptly, they could be offended. Offended players can be dangerous players.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
As an adult with a job where I am often on my feet without time to check my phone, it was hard to keep up with this game. You'll want to practice self-care and set boundaries where you can.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Ask yourself what you're willing to put up with in order to win this game. Be honest with yourself where you can.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
One thing that I think many players underestimate is the emotional impact this game can have. While it is 'just a game,' you have to acknowledge that people are inevitably going to feel hurt by your actions at some point over the course of the game. I did a poor job managing that during this game at times.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Everyone wants to be the sneaky mastermind. If you're the kind of player that can pull that off, go for it. However, it's better to put yourself in a position where you do not have to play that way. You can accomplish a lot through direct, honest communication.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
No matter what, if something doesn't make sense, do not trust it. People naturally want to believe each other, but that's a dangerous instinct in this game. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Play off of existing relationships if you have any going to Awful Big Brother. You would think that would be too obvious, but you would be wrong. If you already have a good relationship with another player, utilize that.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
This can't be stressed too much. You must read the rules for every challenge. Read them out loud if that helps. You think you understand everything, but it is easy to miss something.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
It is important to be empathetic when you're screwing someone over. However, it is also important to be empathetic when you are not the one in a position of power. Sometimes as Head of Household or Veto Winner you have to make extremely difficult decisions.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
"Well, this is a bloody mess," said Gordon. Carmen Sandiego rolled her eyes. She couldn't tell if Gordon was making a pun given that they just entered the circulatory system, or if he was just complaining again.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
"I'm so sorry that V.I.L.E. has inconvenienced you, Mister Ramsay." Carmen did not sound the least bit sorry. "If it were not for your unique skills, we would have been happy to leave you out of this."

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
"That's Chef Ramsay to you!" Gordon was already turning beat red. Carmen didn't flinch.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
"Chef Ramsay, you have my utmost apologies." Carmen gave a little bow. She said with a smirk, "It is a shame that someone so attractive has such a temper!"

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Gordon turned several different colors in quick succession. "Miss, I will have you know that I'm happily married," he spluttered out. Carmen laughed, she couldn't help herself.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Red was her color, she was at home here. Ramsay looked at her as if just seeing Carmen for the first time. A proximity alarm blared, and the moment was gone.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Gordon shouted "What in the flying gently caress is that?" Carmen gritted her teeth. For once, she was on the back foot.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Poque, thank you. This means a lot to me.

Hats, I'm sorry. You did so well to make it here.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Well heck, I'll start. Hi!

I’m really excited to be here tonight, but I’m also a little sad to be going up against one of my best buddies. I know Poque has worked really hard and accomplished a lot to be here tonight, but so have I. Unfortunately, I think I have played a much better social game than Poque, and I can prove it.

Going back to the start of the game, I immediately started networking with Hats and Teland. I knew they were people I wanted on my team, and that was a great decision. Teland and I being close enough that she voluntarily stepped on the block when I asked her to in order to backdoor Cat is just one example of what a powerful and trusting alliance we formed.

Obviously I can’t take complete credit for founding the Buddies. We all made the decision to work together and without our mutual cooperation, it wouldn’t have worked. Poque the only member of the buddies that contacted me first.

I didn’t immediately reach out to Poque because I was concerned that Kash and Cat would anticipate us teaming up after we got close in Everdunes, but I think it’s safe to say that I laid a lot of the groundwork for the formation of the Buddies.

As first HoH, I was put in a complicated position. I wanted to be able to make big moves, but with Bags exiting the game my hands were tied as far as who was going home that week. Putting Sniper on the block with Bags caused some long term problems in that it immediately set a negative tone to our relationship, but I don’t think I could have made a better decision in the circumstances.

However, I didn’t waste my HoH. I used it to pull in GGN and AA and was able to build a strong enough connection with them that by the end of it, they were willing to invite me into their alliance. As far as I’m aware, I was the first person to infiltrate the group that became the biggest threat to the Buddies over the course of the game.

Going into GASSS(GenericGirlName, Anomalous Amalgam, Steak, Sal, and Somber), I knew I was going to have to burn them at some point. There just weren’t enough people in the game for me to avoid targeting them eventually. I anticipated that I would always be at the bottom of that alliance, and so rather than joining them in earnest, I made the decision that I was going to get as much use out of GASSS as I could and then cut ties when possible.

AA brought in Sniper and Poque to the alliance thereafter. I like to think I played a part in that, but unfortunately I can’t go back and check the receipts. Poque entering the alliance then known as SEELE gave me a ton of lateral movement. As long as he was embedded, I could do whatever I needed to, so I did.

Mikujin completely reversed the flow of the game, swinging things away from the Kash v Steak tension that was building up with his random nominations. Those nominations pissed off pretty much everyone in the game, and put me in a challenging position. Between GGN and Teland, I had to make a tough decision. This was one of the hardest moments in the game for me. Part of the problem was, I genuinely really liked GGN. It was not easy to vote against her. I knew with how the votes would play out that I had room to safely vote for Teland and GGN would still go home, but I decided to stay 100% loyal to my core alliance. While I might have been a snake at times, I valued that core group above all else. I think that decision is what saved me in the long run.

So, I lied and said Sniper’s vote was mine. I did not expect this to fool Sal for any length of time, but by setting myself up as the villain, I gave Poque more room to maneuver and embed himself deeper in the enemy camp. Poque just told a version of the truth when asked about his vote. I don’t think he would have been able to operate as effectively as a spy if I hadn’t acted as cover for him.

Obviously this is really scummy, but from a gameplay perspective, I think it was very effective.

If I had one regret, it’s that I was an rear end in a top hat about it. Sal, being a genuinely nice guy and kind human, took the initiative to rebuild bridges afterwards. While we definitely have a had a rocky relationship, I think it speaks volumes that we were able to come back from that and work together to an extent moving forward.

And really, that’s the core of my case here. I made scummy moves at times, I wasn’t always perfect, but everyone decided to keep me in the game because my social game was on point. It’s not at all like I was a floater either. I came at Cat and Kash hard when the timing was right and I stuck the landing. Both of them are tremendous players and I was able to get out ahead of them. GASS/SEELE/The Snake Crew could have come at me after the GGN vote, but instead I was able to keep the momentum on other players until the Buddies had an unassailable advantage.

I got hit with isolation from the Gift Exchange challenge, and then shortly after I got hit with HoH isolation in a room with Sniper, who would have been happy enough to send me home. Not only was I in isolation, I was in isolation on the block. That meant no campaigning while I was in a position of serious vulnerability. Yet I stayed.

I lost the final 4 competition, but both Hats and Teland told Poque they would rather I keep playing. So I stayed.

I lost the endurance competition. I lost part two of the final HoH competition. I think if I had won one of those but lost any other challenges, I wouldn’t be here. I was able to position myself so that Poque thought it was the correct decision to bring me here. I resisted the urge to campaign to Poque immediately following my losses, and instead gave him the support and space to come to the conclusion that I was the person he could beat in final two. I stayed in the game, and here I am.

From the final five forward, Poque had no real allies. Initially, Hats wanted to keep him until the final four, but he changed his mind. I think I’m a big part of that. Poque stayed in the game because he won challenges. He's won more competitions this season than anyone in any season of Awful Big Brother. That’s very impressive, but it means that his social game was weak. Poque had to win challenges to survive. I survived because I played the social better.

Poque brought me here because he thought Hats was the bigger threat in the final two. He was wrong. While I cherish his friendship and I wish him nothing but the best in life, I am the better player. I hope you agree with me.

Now, let’s bash.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

curiousCat posted:

Heyyyy you two!

It's been a while, huh?

Yeah. I'm sure you two are just raring to get going -- adrenaline going straight through you. As the first juror, it's my job to say -- this game is still live. I think there are scenarios tonight where each of you can win. So... now that luck doesn't matter for me, I guess good luck to you both. And without further ado -- time for the knives to come out, kupo.

Somber

Bet you weren't expecting to see your name here first, huh? But... it is first. And you were first in the game for me, too. I don't know if you realize this -- but when I went to you and Teland at the start of the game, that was what I was hoping could be my trio. My core, the people that I really wanted to play this game with, alongside... and then you didn't even give me the time of day. There was absolutely nothing from you in a way that made me certain that you were against me from the very start, and that's extremely disheartening as someone who would consider herself to be your friend, kupo.

And then you used your HoH to backdoor me. I mean, I knew you were against me at the time, but dang. It still kinda stung -- not that you were after me, but that you would be so obvious about it and still not say a thing to my face. I mean, congratulations on winning those two comps, they were big, obviously. But now it's the end of the game, and you're looking for four votes -- and I'm a juror! Did that not, like, play into your thoughts about this game? It really doesn't seem like you thought about connecting with people outside of your group, though obviously my perspective is... skewed, kupo.

I've got two questions for you, Somber:
1. Do you have any regrets with the way that you handled me, specifically, in this game?
2. Who would you have put up at the F9 had I won veto and taken down Kash?

Hi Kupo!

I do consider you a friend, and I like you a lot! However, after playing Survivor with you, I recognized you as my #1 threat going into this game. I got really close with you back during Awful Survivor TVIV and you played me effortlessly for a long, long time. I knew you were a challenge beast, I knew you were a social threat, and I knew that, if push came to shove, you would beat me this game.

I could have said it straight to your face, but I didn't. I didn't want to leave anything to chance, your eviction was probably my biggest single move in the game and I thought that if anything could go wrong, it would go wrong. I wasn't going to pretend to be your friend and then backstab you, so instead I chose to take a step back from talking with you. It was hard, but I just wasn't willing to betray you like that. My hope was, and still is, that you'll vote for the person you think played the best game.

I do have regrets. I wish I was skilled enough that I could have out and out beat you in a fair fight. I wish we could have been friends this game. But, I made the decisions I thought were best for my game, and here we are. I'm sorry Kupo. I hope we have the chance to play together again.

I would have put up steak at that point, that would have been the safest option.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

The Lord of Hats posted:

SOMBER—WHEN YOU FORST CONTACTED MY PUPPET, “HATS”... YOU STATED HE WAS THE PERSON, MORE THAN ANY OTHER, THAT YOU WISHED TO WORK WITH. EXPAND UPON THAT CHOICE, AND YOUR PLANS IN THE LEAD-UP TO THE GAME. CLEARLY, YOU PICKED A STRONG ALLIANCE. BUT WHY THE PEOPLE YOU CHOSE?

Dragon, I found your vessel Hats to be a most honorable and genuine soul when our paths crossed previously. I knew that if I was going to go all the way to the end, I needed someone I could absolutely trust. In Everdunes, together Hats and I(mostly Hats) were able to work together to find a solution that everyone found agreeable. In Everdunes, a game rife with betrayal and dissent. That's powerful.

I think it's safe to say that the Buddies alliance came together because we had a strong, established rapport. We had worked well together in the past and we worked well together here. I believe that this strong foundation was essential for the success of our alliance. Who could I trust more than you three?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kashuno posted:

Hey guys! I'll keep this quick because tonight is about you not about me~ Poque, you were friendly but every word you said to me all game was a lie! Somber, you were honest and I appreciate that even though we didn't talk much! I had a hard time thinking about what I could ask either of you, and I realized everything in this game that you've already done is what lead me to the decision I had thought I had surely made! Luckily, I did think of a previous shared experience that could give me some insight into how you view yourselves and each other!

Poque, How would Xavier feel about how you and how Somber played this game and why?
Somber, How would Brodsky feel about how you and how Poque played this game and why?

Brodsky understood valuing a few close relationships above all else. Xavier was who Brodsky trusted the most, and when that relationship ended it drove them pretty crazy! I think Brodsky would have been very upset with me for wanting to cut Poque at F5, but also they would have been too distracted to ever figure that out.

Poque was a host unto himself. Brodsky would admire that, but also would be pretty scared by it! Luckily, Brodsky and I are both good at making friends with powerful people. Honestly I think they would have been buds no matter what, because Brodsky was almost always your friend from the get-go until you gave them a reason not to be.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Mr. Steak posted:

Somber:
Something that came up in the jury house was a fact that Rob Cesternino discusses on his podcast, about how juries will tend to vote for a winner who they feel best represents their season. Jurors don’t want the season they played to feel like a waste, or end up forgotten because of a lackluster winner. A huge factor that goes into juror decisions is simply the fact that they want their season to be seen as “fair”, which means that the winner achieved their win through skill.

My question for you is, how would you represent this season of Awful Big Brother better than Poque?

Hi Steak! It has been a minute, hasn't it?

It's kind of funny to call the Bonsai Buddies 'The Poque Alliance.' Poque did a lot of work for the group, that's for sure! However, his challenge success also made him the player with the weakest connection to the Bonsai Buddies. It should say something that even though we were rock solid through most of the game, the Bonsai Buddies were ready to cut Poque at final five. Heck, I think even at F6 Teland I were talking about it. Poque said it himself, he went hard because he couldn't help himself. He couldn't stop himself from winning even when it was the wrong game move. Challenges defined Poque's game. Challenge successes gave him a lot of control over the flow of the game, heck he only ended up on the block once! Not that his successes aren't an impressive accomplishment, but are challenges all that should define Big Brother?

If Poque wins this season, it will be because of his challenge success, not his social game. By voting for me, you're acknowledging that the social game is above all the most important factor in Big Brother. A vote for me says that you don't have to be the fastest player or the smartest player, you have to be the most socially adept player in order to win.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

sniper4625 posted:

Somber

I regret our relationship this game. I'm still not sure why I got chosen to be the straw puppet for the first gimme eviction, but you're right that it cast a negative shadow over the rest of it. Which is a shame! I felt like we hadn't talked for a while, and I was excited to have a chance to chill with you. So we basically existed in a state of slowly deteriorating neutrality, which intensified after you claimed my vote - to this day Sal and I still aren't sure if that was intentional, though I can't see how it could have been. I don't really have anything to say here, other than that I hope you stick around in other venues so we can continue to hang, cause when you're not being a rude boy you're pretty cool I suppose. I guess my questions are:

1. How's it going?
2. How was your day?

Hi Dan!

1. It's going okay, I feel sad that I caused some bad feeling over the course of the game, and that's a big bummer. Going into Big Brother, you know you're going to make enemies, but it still doesn't feel very nice. I put you up with bags because I thought our out of game relationship was strong enough that we could still be allies and friends, especially given that it was a gimme eviction. I didn't put you up because I didn't care about you, I put you up because I thought we were solid friends. I don't think I communicated that clearly enough to you, and then after that the damage had been done and we couldn't recover. I'm sorry.

2. My day was not the best, I was trying to focus all my attention on this and then I had to drive into work to write someone up. Yikes! I'm hoping it gets better though :)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Teland posted:

Somber
Since news of the alliance came out, there seems to be a bit of sentiment floating around that it didn't much matter what everyone else did because the Buddies were secretly in control. I know from inside it felt like we were scraping by on pure luck, but I must admit the alliance got us far. Both of you have claim to that group victory, so I can't judge based on that. Please tell me what you consider to be your single biggest personal contribution to the direction of the game, and do the same for Poque, and tell me why yours matters more.

That's a tough one KT! It is interesting that the others felt like we were totally in control for most of the game. Honestly, I didn't feel that way until you and I worked together to take out Kupo. The numbers were funky enough that back to back losses could have made us vulnerable before then, but by winning two crucial back-to-back challenges, I enabled us to take out what most people would have said was the most dangerous player in the game. It was a huge swing, and we both knew the consequences of failure. The fact that you trusted me enough to step up when I asked you to speaks volumes about the both of us, I think. If anything was the turning point of the game, it was that, and I was at the helm for it. Poque made a lot of calls this game, but I can take credit for perhaps the most crucial nomination and eviction in the game.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
1. "Scheme and plot"

Right after I won HoH #1, I went to work. I slowly started building a rapport with GGN and AA that ended up greatly benefiting me. I mean, didn't this really set the tone of the game? As far as I'm aware, I was the first player to infiltrate a major alliance after having formed what proved to be a rock solid F4.

2. "Don’t scheme and plot too much", or "Keep scheming secret and don’t backstab until you need to"

3. "Be flexible"

I think I need to roll these two rules into one for my answer!I know you probably don't view the decision to claim Dan's vote as very deliberate, but the vote between Teland and GGN made me uncomfortable. I realized I didn't want to keep straddling the line between the two alliances and I needed to make a decision, or else I was going to end up making a lot more enemies than I needed to. By making that heel turn and becoming the villain, it gave me an effective out from our alliance and made Poque's position in your alliance stronger. That was a decision I had to make on the fly after seeing the votes come down, and I think I adapted as best I could to the circumstances while maintaining my advantages.

Not wanting to backstab informed a lot of my decisions this game. I know Cat said that she feels like I didn't make an effort with her, but as with Kash, I just wasn't very happy to be lying to someone when they were my target. Obviously this is Big Brother and you're going to have to lie at some point, but I tried to be judicious in when and where I told my lies.

4. "Don’t let your emotions control you"

There were a couple points I was very nervous during this game. The isolation periods were very rough on me, and I was extremely anxious from F4 on. However, I never gave in to paranoia. I kept cool and collected in chat, and never let my nerves control my moves. Even when Poque was deciding who to bring to final 2, I knew that if I came on too strong there was a chance he wouldn't bring me. I always tried to give people the space they needed to, while still guiding them to the outcomes I wanted.

5. "Pretend to Be Nice/Play the Social Game (and Keep Your Politics and Controversial Beliefs to Yourself)"

Yeah...

Well, obviously I'm not going to evidence where I kept my beliefs to myself 😛 However, let's just put the tiger on the table and yell at it. I was an rear end in a top hat to you. I was an rear end in a top hat to Dan. I regret that immensely. I think it's a black spot on my otherwise sterling social game. I hope our talks afterwards did something to bridge that gap.

6. "Don’t be too much of a threat"

I'm definitely a strong competitor when it comes to challenges, just not on Poque's level. To be frank, Poque's challenge success did not do him any favors this game. I won exactly the challenges I needed to and was able to rely on my allies and social game the rest of the way. I think the fact that I'm here after the game I played shows I completely nailed this one.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The last thing I want to say, the last thing I need to say, is that I'm so very grateful to all of you. Thank you for your time, thank you for your patience, and thank you all for making this a wonderful game.

For your viewing pleasure, I had prepared a short presentation. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU_Q0Egq9bE

If you are currently unable to watch this, here is a transcription:

Hi there! It’s me, Somberbrero, from the Something Awful Dot Com Forums. You may recognize me from such games as ‘Everdunes,’ some Mafia games, ‘Awful Survivor TVIV,’ and this one! Speaking of this game, I had a funny thought the other day. I thought that I should win Awful Big Brother, the third one. That’s this one.

While I have won some Head of Household and Veto competitions, unfortunately Poque’s competition record is a little better than mine.

[look uncomfortable at camera, splice in footage of poque’s record vs. mine]

Winning challenges is super important in big brother, and Poque is very good at it! The thing is, you win challenges so that you can direct the flow of the game. You win challenges to secure your safety and eliminate threats. I won the challenges I needed to and this game went where I wanted it to. Why win more challenges if the point was to make it here?

And yeah, I was safe in part because my Alliance won most of the challenges, but I’m standing here today because I had the strongest social game in the house. Regardless of whether Hats or Poque won final HoH, I was going to go to final 2 no matter what. I was up on the block three times. There were plenty of chances to send me home, but I stayed in the game because I built the right alliances and made the right friends.

I know there’s some players on the jury I didn’t interact with. That was a choice I made early on. I knew that I was going to have to cut some people, so I went for the people I saw as the biggest immediate threats and was content to have some players that I didn’t get that close with. I thought by doing this I could minimize the damage I would do to my relationships over the course of the game. That… mostly worked.

[awkward pause]

Well, look at it this way. Again and again, people have made the choice to keep me in the game. Is that because I’m a goat? No, it’s because I played a great social game. At the final five, every other player was ready to take Pock out of the game. Can you really say that Pock had a strong social game when that was the case?

If you think the winner of Big Brother should be the player who is best at puzzles and flash games, vote for Poque. I won’t pretend like he isn’t the stronger player in challenges. However, Big Brother is a game at its core about social intelligence. If you agree with that, I think you should vote for me.

Cat, I know I did you dirty, but I hope you can respect that I was the one to take you out. I know if I had given you room to breathe, you would have dominated like the apex predator you are.

Kash, I hope my blunt honesty was worth something to you. I have a lot of respect for you and I tried to shoot straight.

Steak, it was a blast getting to know you this game. Your playstyle made this a genuinely exciting game, and I hope I put on half as good as show you would have here.

Dan, I hope we’re still buds. I feel like we really got off on the wrong foot this game and I want you to know regardless of the outcome tonight, I value your friendship.

Sal, I am so glad I got to play with you. I know we had our ups and downs, but getting to know you was an unexpected joy. I went into our alliance intending to backstab you someday, and by the end of it I regretted having not teamed up with you from the start. I definitely grew as a person over the course of this game, in big part from talking with you. You seem like a genuinely great guy. I understand if I don’t have your vote tonight, but I hope I have your respect.

Teland, KT, what can I say here that we haven’t said already? Messaging you back on January 7th was one of the best decisions I could have made. You are a champion and a delight. Even if I don’t get your vote, I’m really happy that we got to spend more time together.

Hats, my brother, one of my biggest regrets is that I wasn’t able to bring you here. While I’m so excited to have this opportunity, I’m sad that you aren’t standing here with me. Thank you for everything you did to help me get here.

Okay, that’s all I got! Kupo, this one’s for you.

[dab, roll credits]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Congrats Poque! You played a heck of a game.