Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I am going to choose the second best bedroom as it seems theres serious competition for the best! Greetings to all of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Oh hey this is active stupid work crises!!!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
A good choice.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Were my consolations regarding Chiky Noodle not sufficient! My pleasantries and good wishes?

Boo. :(

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I wasn't worried, I had faith in my friends! I'll even forgive Somber!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
it had better not be egg game all i gotta say

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
So that's what the fuss is all about

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Oh my god.

I'm ready.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

sniper4625 posted:

Dreaming pets are the cutest things

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

sniper4625 posted:

No discussion like rolled armor discussion

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

sniper4625 posted:

Does this work?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

sniper4625 posted:

Redundant, eh?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

sniper4625 posted:

Batmobile?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Kashuno posted:

I am so annoyed I had to post that 4 times in here to get past rate limit

3 times here

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Refresh, refresh, refresh.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Sal and Steak

What makes you the right choice to be spared? Who should be put on the block in your place? Why?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

SalTheBard posted:

I am only hoping that you view qualities in me that you think are deserving of remaining here longer. I'm more used to mafia where the bulk of the discussion happens in a thread vs. discord where it happens more organically. If I'm pulled off the block my goal is to be more active in Discord.

Since I haven't really been social in Discord it's hard for me to name a replacement nom. I feel that Cats probably has a replacement nom in mind already, so I would defer to what she thinks. I know this isn't a good answer, but I've been sitting here for 30 minutes trying to come up with a name, and I realized, I can't because I don't feel I have the social bonds to name someone and not have it put a big crosshair on me.

If I stay on the block because of it, it's my own fault for not talking to people more.

These are good thoughts, and fair! Thanks.

Mr. Steak posted:

you should spare sal so i'm up here with someone i can campaign against.

i deserve to be spared because i don't deserve to be up here, but sal deserves it more than i do. the rest of this, i say in the hopes everyone will spare me in the eviction, not the veto ceremony.

i expected to be nominated, because i had barely talked to cat at all. but the shock and betrayal of that explanation post was... quite striking. i've been holding it in for the veto comp, but im just about ready to explode. i am extremely pissed at everyone who was involved in the smearing of my name to kupo after hoh. it feels completely personal to be honest, because i literally didn't do anything to wrong you, kashuno. you among others have been blatant snakes in this game, if you've really been lying so much right off the bat, which im assuming you have because cat wouldn't just make this poo poo up. cat, your explanation post for noms was really eloquent, and i sure wish it was against a player who actually did any of the things you claimed, oh so high-and-mightily, because unfortunately you've been 100% manipulated for someone else's agenda.

i want to extend a formal question to every player in this game. anybody who i ever suggested an alliance with, (with the exception of the one, singular alliance whom i have been singularly loyal to for the entire game which has initials TOTC) please raise your hand now. to reiterate, if we were ever in an alliance, OR even talks of an alliance, publicly or privately, and you aren't in my aforementioned 1 alliance, please call me out now.

unless we have liars, the only people who can answer that are kashuno and teland, because they approached me and a couple others to make an alliance very very early into day 1. of course, literally nobody says no to that kind of thing, and in any case we fused it with my current alliances at the time, so it was not a problem. then literally nobody ever posted in the group chat come the next day, or any of the following days, so the group dissolved.

so... i suppose, as a result of that, kashuno got it into his head that i'd betrayed him somehow, then ran wild with this exaggerated story. if ive claimed anything wrong here, somebody i implore you to counter it.

im incredibly saddened and hurt by the events of the past couple days, but if i stay by some miracle, i hope this can end in not a huge disappointment for me. otherwise, i'll probably be pissed at some of you irl for a short time. that's just the way it is

This is...a lot to take in, to be sure. Sounds like people have been a lot busier during the time I was less so than I thought! Still waters, and whatnot.

Thank you both.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
So many questions...so much unknown.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I have two good men in front of me, but there's a difference - Sal is here for not playing the game, as it were, and Steak is. The man's crime appears to be being social - I have yet to see anyone come forward to say "This man has asked to conspire *against* my fellows." I myself have had plenty of amiable chats with the man - though they came to nothing, should I be condemned as well?

If the house disagrees, if I am being sentimental and foolish, then let the next HOH put him back on the block.

For now, however, the choice is mine.

I give the reprieve to Mr. Steak.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Best wishes, noble friend!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I should have had that :(

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I've learned it's essential to read the rules and take your time, haste makes waste and you'll come up short! Certainly wouldn't mind giving some other people a change here, haha!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Somberbrero posted:

This feels much different from Survivor. That's something I've learned, does that scan? We can punch it up in post if not. It feels like BB is in some ways less a game about majority since the voting decisions are set ahead of time. It also feels different from Survivor because I like the people here a lot more, not being divided by tribal lines makes it easier to be friends with everyone.

Agreed! Which makes bad votes like these hurt more, I guess. :(

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Chibify?

I'm ready

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Congratulations!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
i would like some dividens

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I will miss your food posting, but it had to be this way.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

curiousCat posted:

I STARE AT SNIPER

staring.

right.

back.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I will say I tripled my previous high score from the old days at least

...still do not like these games.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
welp

i hate winterbells and egg game i know egg game will be coming

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Asiina posted:

In second place with a score of 481,380

curiousCat

I lost my bet with myself

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

curiousCat posted:

What bet was this, kupo?

You would win

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

I may have jumping game trauma ok shut up

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I got 58k thus tripling my previous high score so only 56 times lower than Poque, jesus christ.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I know it's no fun being nominated but let's not go too far there :ohdear:

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
my condolences

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I think anyone good at challenges is worthy of appropriate respect - the power of selecting who is on the block, as well as who is saved, is fundamental to this contest, no?

I would never describe any of my allies as "convenient," I've made some good friends and I hope to continue working with them. And those I haven't talked to as much, I've enjoyed what communication we've had.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I want to know more about Ash Ventura, Pokemon Something.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I am also upset by daily allotment of lives to play a flash game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Oof