Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

*pours hot cup of coffee since I gave up booze*
Mistakes were made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Asiina posted:

Since there are no points this first round, the tie will be broken by RNG.

1 for Meinberg, 2 for Cat: 1d2 2

The fates are indeed capricious.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Did everyone else randomize their list? I thought it was the only true way to robopopcon

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Asiina posted:

Mikujin has been eliminated.
Sometimes even robots do you dirty

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

I am probably going to play this a bunch more tonight. I forgot to submit a high score at the end (I didn't know that was possible) so my "high score" is about 7K points shy of my actual one. It's still not impressive.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Adus posted:

i had never played that before and i turned the music off after about 45 seconds

that game oozes 2010

Like Steak I remember playing way too much of it when I was a 2000-somethings high school kid.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Asiina posted:

CURIOUSCAT

Grats!

Also I learned something valuable this time and it was "read the instructions nerd."

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

curiousCat posted:

I had a round with 38k

and then I immediately failed on the next two rounds

My best score was 49K but I only screencapped the game and not an actual screen-cap with time because reading is difficult.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Asiina posted:

AA, Kashuno, Poque, Sal and Mikujin you all have played in FRGs before, although most of you not in ABB. How does it compare? What do you think you'll be best at going forward and what are you most worried about?
I haven't played an FRG in like a decade. It's fun so far, but that's because I'm turning the house kitchen into my own personal food blog. Obviously I am a shoo-in for the upcoming cooking challenge.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

AA, never stop thunderdoming.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Finally, a use for all that extra engineering paper they told me I'd need in school.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Asiina posted:

Note: the answer needs to be on the puzzle picture itself. If you draw it yourself on some other thing, like excel, it doesn't count.

I figured, I just want scratch paper to work on.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

I completed the challenge correctlyl this time!

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Correctly, unlike my spelling in the previous post.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Dear Nominees,

It was chance that paired me with Mr. Steak and Meinberg, and chance that saw them select you this week. As for veto later today, roll the bones, and see where they fall. I will.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

May the odds forever be in my favor.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Grats Poque!

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Poque has spoken, and Lady Luck has chosen a suitable replacement.

##nominate Teland

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Asiina posted:

Mikujin, you've publicly talked about how you have used RNG to choose your nominations. What is your reasoning for this strategy and do you think it will help you in weeks to come?
I allowed chance to dictate all my actions thus far. I felt it the great equalizer since I didn't want to give name recognition unfair bias in whom I would vote to prop up or cast down. As for whether it will help...

Meinberg posted:

The Assassination of GenericGirlName by the Coward Mikujin

Mr. Steak posted:

public announcement. i will nominate mikujin if i win hoh

Signs point to no but...

Asiina posted:

By a vote of 6 to 3, GenericGirlName you have been evicted from the Awful Big Brother house.

One of the above players is just playing the "look I'm sympathetic, too" card.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Teland posted:

Miku was chosen by fate.

:airquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Dang. I failed at reading all the rules and didn't see the sudoku-esque track limits per column/row and just did fastest-track filling in mandatory spaces. Oops.