Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Hello fellow siblings.

Is this one of those shows where it starts with each person inexplicably arriving 45 minutes after the other and putzing around causing drama about beds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

curiousCat posted:

if you put my in your HoH room I'll dab

a powerful argument honestly

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
yeeted

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Somberbrero do NOT put me in your room, I will not be good company.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
What a good fandom name

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Asiina posted:

Welcome back houseguests. We'll be getting to our first eviction in just a little while.

Teland, Hats, Mr. Steak, GGN, none of you have played an FRG before. How has the first week been? What have you learned so far?

It's been pretty fun getting know everyone! So far I've learned that if you want to form bonds in this "house" you've got to do the work and communicate. It's been a tough lesson.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
wow you're gonna make me unhide my taskbar for this?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Asiina posted:

Pro-tip: People will absolutely be scrutinizing you based on the tabs you have open and what bookmarks are visible.

If you have a tab that shows you have 10,000 unread emails I am immediately kicking you out of this game and all future games on these forums.

bet

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Kashuno posted:

I'm sad you think I'm against you Steak, when I am just repeating what gets told to me :(

By who?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

:one:

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Kashuno posted:

I don't like secrets that why I asked Steak in the open of the house about it. I try to be as open as I can without violating others who asked for privacy because that is quite mean

"I don't like secrets, that's why I DMd multiple people asking what alliances they have and when they made them"

Also had to delete an entire discord because "oops people have seen who my other friends are". Dang, would be awful to be known to have many alliances though in big brother ye?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Kashuno posted:

you seem very mad about this ggn. I also didn't DM people asking that other than if Steak made an alliance with them to try and confirm what other people were saying. I am hurt

YOU DMd ME?! this is why I’m confused. You literally DMd me that question. What the gently caress is happening right now.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Kashuno posted:

you seem very mad about this ggn.

Don't be this lovely.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
AA, you will be missed.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Hoisted by my own lack of computer access. Shame on me.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Podima will be glad to know I have ᵐᵒʳᵉ emails now.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Gratz Poque!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Goodbye everyone, I know that it wasn't an easy vote, and I appreciate the effort and energy that went into making these glorious vote images. I wish I could say I'm surprised by the numbers, but I am not.

Everyone who has contacted me (and even those who have not!) during the game, feel free to stay in touch outside of the context of this game. You're all swell folks.

namaste.