Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GenericGirlName posted:

Hello fellow siblings.

Is this one of those shows where it starts with each person inexplicably arriving 45 minutes after the other and putzing around causing drama about beds?

no they generally enter in 2 groups shortly after one another and theres no bed drama they just throw their poo poo anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my favorite film is the entire Kill Bill.

if you agree, alliance me and we can talk about our good taste in movies

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
1 minute

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*sweats*

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Meinberg posted:

Oh yes, this communication channel remains open, does it not?

it does indeed

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

curiousCat posted:

if you put my in your HoH room I'll dab

youve got yourself a deal

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oof

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mega oof

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok so kash put me at the bottom of his list. hmm

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:f5::f5::f5::f5::f5::f5:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh. lol

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yes, im so excited to ply in the first POV comp! thank you rng!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*play

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im currently trying to wrap my head around "you'll need a computer" but not "you'll need an image editing program" ...?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

Any questions?

the only limitation is "no repeat pairs" and "pairs must be adjacent vertically or horizontally", correct?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
got it. im ready

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

Teland, Hats, Mr. Steak, GGN, none of you have played an FRG before. How has the first week been? What have you learned so far?

its been super fun! the first comp wasnt really a... "competition" but it was really hype to see the pool get narrowed down. and on the other end of things, the POV comp was really really fun to compete in, especially when there weren't any real stakes for me lol. mainly what i've learned is how the game operates, cuz i was extremely unsure of that going in.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
comp where

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak posted:

comp where

hot drat, asiina. i posted this like right as the clock struck 8.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress YES! Finally something useful will come from my entire early teens. This game was all I loving played for at least 3 years

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo nice job!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ready

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak posted:

"wonderful" is a good podcast

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wtf

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak posted:

music is good

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wellllp

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sniper4625 posted:

Sal and Steak

What makes you the right choice to be spared? Who should be put on the block in your place? Why?

you should spare sal so i'm up here with someone i can campaign against.

i deserve to be spared because i don't deserve to be up here, but sal deserves it more than i do. the rest of this, i say in the hopes everyone will spare me in the eviction, not the veto ceremony.

i expected to be nominated, because i had barely talked to cat at all. but the shock and betrayal of that explanation post was... quite striking. i've been holding it in for the veto comp, but im just about ready to explode. i am extremely pissed at everyone who was involved in the smearing of my name to kupo after hoh. it feels completely personal to be honest, because i literally didn't do anything to wrong you, kashuno. you among others have been blatant snakes in this game, if you've really been lying so much right off the bat, which im assuming you have because cat wouldn't just make this poo poo up. cat, your explanation post for noms was really eloquent, and i sure wish it was against a player who actually did any of the things you claimed, oh so high-and-mightily, because unfortunately you've been 100% manipulated for someone else's agenda.

i want to extend a formal question to every player in this game. anybody who i ever suggested an alliance with, (with the exception of the one, singular alliance whom i have been singularly loyal to for the entire game which has initials TOTC) please raise your hand now. to reiterate, if we were ever in an alliance, OR even talks of an alliance, publicly or privately, and you aren't in my aforementioned 1 alliance, please call me out now.

unless we have liars, the only people who can answer that are kashuno and teland, because they approached me and a couple others to make an alliance very very early into day 1. of course, literally nobody says no to that kind of thing, and in any case we fused it with my current alliances at the time, so it was not a problem. then literally nobody ever posted in the group chat come the next day, or any of the following days, so the group dissolved.

so... i suppose, as a result of that, kashuno got it into his head that i'd betrayed him somehow, then ran wild with this exaggerated story. if ive claimed anything wrong here, somebody i implore you to counter it.

im incredibly saddened and hurt by the events of the past couple days, but if i stay by some miracle, i hope this can end in not a huge disappointment for me. otherwise, i'll probably be pissed at some of you irl for a short time. that's just the way it is

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*whom :v:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait what

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this time she didnt say there's only 1 unique answer!

anarchy!!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i shouted gently caress because i submitted the correct puzzle like .05 seconds before miku

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good luck, competitors!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TheLordofHats and Mr. Steak, you both were nominated and had the veto used on you. Were either of you expecting it? How does it feel knowing someone else is taking your place?
[/quote]

I was not expecting the veto to be used on me at all. I can't believe I went thought such a huge spectrum of emotions in just the first couple "weeks" of the game! I was confused, pissed, then totally resigned to my fate before suddenly being fine, and more motivated than ever to survive. It really does suck though that it directly lead to someone else leaving, but AA volunteering to go makes that a lot easier.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Meinberg posted:

The Assassination of GenericGirlName by the Coward Mikujin

public announcement. i will nominate mikujin if i win hoh

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i loving LOVE this idea!!!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do we name the chibi, or should we all submit an unnamed one?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my issue with this is NONE OF THE AVAILABLE COLORS FOR ANYTHING MATCH WITH EACH OTHER

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gee i wonder which :v:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kashuno posted:

I am prepped for the demo being small and the real thing being a 50x50 hellgrid

thats my favorite part of these puzzle challenges lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mikujin has been blocked from the Circle.