Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

What up, crew?

I see you're all masochists too. Cool, cool, cool.

*pours hot cup of coffee since I gave up booze*

It's a different kind of buzz, but vroom vroom~

Let's be civil, let's be cool, let's form cabals friendships!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Not home and at 5% battery but heeeerrrreee

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

:goofy:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

This game is extremely quiet. It's kinda weird. I don't know what I'll be good at here but hey maybe I'll at least have fun

I do feel like it's been a slow start, and I've been a bit grateful for it as I've personally been busy this week, but pure shop talk...

I'm hoping to keep it a bit breezier in the coming weeks and try and make some connections.

Comparatively, other FRGs I've experienced incentivize making alliances immediately, but also with the expectation of being betrayed often.

However, there is more of a natural bonding with people going on and that's wholesome and good.

I'm hopeful that everything will stay amicable and above board. Seems like it rewards good faith interactions over scheming.

*hugs house crew*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Steakums, a candle burning at both ends... *hugs*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

more like

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I came into this game expecting cruelty and outright betrayal, and instead have found kinship, and moderate betrayal.

If my time must come now, I leave the house knowing the one true mission is still in tact.

Evil doers, insidious schemers, those who would seek to hoard power, we are coming.

Striking me down will only make me more powerful. I'll die a martyr, a martyr for a glorious cause.

And to my brother, Sal, I take no hard feelings and hope for your continued survival.

Make this world a better place, starting with this house.

I leave my hopes and dreams to you all.