Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i like :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

personally, my favorite smiley on the forums is :evilbuddy:

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

beer pal posted:

Hm I wouldn't have called that.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beer pal posted:

You're a real pal, beer

ulvir

i forgot :cabot: existed but this is a good one, same wit h :radcat:

Shadowlz

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

What's my favorite smiley? :iiam:

biosterous

i forgot about :iia:, that is another very happy smiley

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Galaxander

What could be better than :bubblewoop:
:bubblewoop::bubblewoop::bubblewoop::bubblewoop::bubblewoop:
So rowdy and exuberant

FutonForensic

:slick: :slick: :slick:

Kitfox88

Anybody lose their glasses?
I like :pcgaming:

Galaxander

That is one of my favorites, as well.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
my real favorite is just a good old fashioned colon, right parenthesis. shame the forums turn it into a smiley...

sure I could just post the smiley, but I think it means more when you've made it yourself :)

cda

by Hand Knit
This guy is really good :D

Galaxander

Hugh Malone posted:

my real favorite is just a good old fashioned colon, right parenthesis. shame the forums turn it into a smiley...

sure I could just post the smiley, but I think it means more when you've made it yourself :)

A friend of mine made me like =]
It's interesting how different fonts change the feeling of old fashioned emoticons.

City of Glompton

i really hate how :P gets turned into a happy-lookin guy on my phone/work chat. if my tongue is lolling out i am not happy!

i also use :o) for work since it doesn't turn and it is what i use when i am being snide bc to me it is a lil goofy lookin face, though i realize someone might see it as a little kirby :shrug:

cda

by Hand Knit

City of Glompton posted:

i really hate how :P gets turned into a happy-lookin guy on my phone/work chat. if my tongue is lolling out i am not happy!

Yes, this bothers me too

ferroque

:D

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

City of Glompton posted:

i also use :o) for work since it doesn't turn and it is what i use when i am being snide bc to me it is a lil goofy lookin face, though i realize someone might see it as a little kirby :shrug:

<('.'<) (>'.')> <('.'<) (>'.')> <('.'<) (>'.')> <('.'<) (>'.')>

Poyo!

Manifisto

:coffeepal: and :sludgepal: make me happy, I believe they are the work of byob artist wizard salmiakki who I don't think I've seen in a while

ty nesamdoom!

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

i like :piss: and :piaa:

buying smilies were broken when I bought : piss :, so someone bought : piaa :. It took me weeks of bugging ZDR to get it uploaded.

:mcnally: is also a hearwarming story

and always :petdog:

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

This one is fun and cool and makes me feel like a cool dad bonding with the youngs

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

alnilam

ulvir posted:

my favourite part has always been the underscored e

It's v helpful it means you can use alt+E as a keyboard shortcut to the evilbuddy feature of AIM

alnilam

cda posted:

Yes, this bothers me too

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
:holy:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TK8325

:catdrugs:

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

:coffeepal: and :sludgepal: make me happy, I believe they are the work of byob artist wizard salmiakki who I don't think I've seen in a while

yeah I have a sentimental fondness for these as well. Sal was a great poster and artist

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
:shrek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

:birdthunk: makes me happy