Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Clint Eastwood’s famous Dirty Harry line about his .357 Magnum had to be reshot over a dozen times because Eastwood refused to read the line as scripted. Eastwood kept reading the line as “THIS IS MY BIG loving GUN AND I LOVE IT, I’M GONNA loving CUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!”

Finally, he was allowed to say it just to keep production moving. The well-known scripted line was later dubbed in for the theatrical release.

It was a .44 Magnum, dummy. Nobody cums over a .357.

Content: George Romero, in an effort to save on production costs, did not use any special effects while filming The Night of the Living Dead. Instead, he hired homeless people as actors, gave them brief instructions and let their various mental issues take care of the rest while he filmed it all.

Jay_Zombie fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jan 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jay_Zombie posted:

It was a .44 Magnum, dummy. Nobody cums over a .357.

Trap sprung :smuggo:

Were you

TRIGGERED?

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

the big bug in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was a nasty little ant

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Trap sprung :smuggo:

Were you

TRIGGERED?

*puffs post coital ciggarette*
Soooo triggered.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
Prior to the events in The Wizard of Oz (1939), the world was black & white.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

Keanu Reeves actually died during the filming of Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure during a tragic but preventable time machine accident . What we have seen as Keanu Reeves since then is simply a series of ever more advanced clones. The clones only have a life span of approximately two years. When creating a fresh clone, scientists responsible for the cloning process always knock off about 12 months worth of age. This explains why Keanu Reeves seems to age at half the rate of a normal human.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
A hybrid mashup-sequel of "Must Love Dogs" and "You've got Mail" was workshopped extensively, only to be canned in the 11th hour in light of terrorism references post 9/11. Working titles included "You've got Dogs!" and "Must Love Mail!"

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

9 and a half weeks was originally just 9 weeks, but the crew was having such a good time, they just had to add the extra 3 days

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Neo doesn't actually say whoa he says d'oh like Homer Simpson

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

This is the first movie ever made. It was supposed to be just a dozen frames to make a galloping antelope but being French they immediately went avant-garde with the glowing hands and circles and poo poo

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The 1997 romantic comedy Titanic was based on the historical sinking of the RMS Lusitania.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The scene with Dan Aykroyd getting his dick sucked by a ghost in ghostbusters was originally over an hour long with the shot focused in on his faced as his eyes crossed slowly for the whole hour. The scene was sped up in the theatrical release since it tested too well and columbia was worried ghostbusters would cut into their other movies' profits.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Saving Private Ryan is a documentary about a group of nation's invading a geographical region they intentionally starved for half a generation after viciously decimating their population in a previous war

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Darth Vader is Luke's father !!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Universe Master posted:

Darth Vader is Luke's father !!!

The gently caress!?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
When the gently caress was Darth Vader in The Dukes of Hazzard?

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

carrie fishers lines were delivered from beyond the grave in star wars 9

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

It’s a common misunderstanding that Darth Vader is Luke’s father

But Lucas clarified later that Vader is Luke’s “Sugar” Daddy, editors changed the voiceover at the last minute

Star Wars was saved in the edit

Comfy Fleece Sweater fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jan 9, 2020

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Tom Cruise is in fact 6'5" feet tall. It's only through camera positioning, blocking, platforms for co-stars and movie magic that he appears 5'7" on screen.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Although The Wizard of Oz has been rereleased and remastered several times, lead actress Judy Garland remains dead.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
In the 2009 remake of The Taking Of Pelham 123 John Travolta infamously emits the words "lick my bunghole, motherfucker". This line was not present in the original script and was inserted due to a rider on Travolta's contract, to honour the late L. Ron Hubbard who had reportedly uttered the phrase in his dying breath.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Whilst shooting Raiders of the Lost Ark, Harrison Ford contracted food poisoning and the scene in which he was due to fight a master swordsman in a crowded market was changed to simply show Ford shooting him dead instead. However, the remainder of the scene in which Ford's character sequentially shoots and kills every man, woman and child in sight was left on the cutting room floor when Spielberg noticed the incongruity of a 6 shot revolver firing 87 rounds without reloading.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Sunswipe posted:

When the gently caress was Darth Vader in The Dukes of Hazzard?

No, you're thinking of Wade Boggs.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
According to urban legend Jeanette Goldstein showed up to her audition for Aliens in costume as a Mexican immigrant because she assumed that's what the movie was about. In reality, though, that's just how she dresses for every audition.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Tone Loc's LAPD informant character in Heat is actually supposed to be Tone Loc himself. His promising career came to an end after he was murdered for snitching in 1996, before he could perfect the groove he was workshopping in "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina"

Snake Dance fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jan 10, 2020

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Not only is Rian Johnson's Star Wars trilogy still in production as Star Wars Porgs vol: 1,2, and 3 and will be cgi childrens movie. They will be about how you do not have to be born from a great lineage to be a hero, and you could be instead a porg.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"gaffer's cheese" is an unseen yet integral part of any movie production

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Larry David was originally cast as the street smart corrupt detective Alonzo Harris in the award winning film Training Day. He was released during filming due to attempting to utter the phrase “this guy here, he’s a real mensch!” during each scene with Detective Jake Hoyt (Ethan Hawke).