Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«232 »
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

next shows:

quote:

LION'S BREAK COLLISION - Episode III
July 17th at 22:00 EDT/ 03:00 GMT
Unknown Venue

card tba

quote:

NEW JAPAN ROAD
July 20th at 5:30 EDT/10:30 BST
Korakuen Hall

card tba

Links:

NJPW's official English language website

NJPW World Watch all major shows live or on demand for only about $9 a month

NJPW's official Youtube accounts (English) (Japanese)

NJPW's official twitter accounts (Global) (Japanese) (NJPW World)

Senor LARIATO's spreadsheet of must watch matches in the NJPW World Archives

Chris Charlton's twitter providing translations of Japanese language promos and interviews

PUROLOVE has results, schedules, and official gate figures for all puro feds large and small

Voices of Wrestling covers New Japan well and they have an ebook covering new japan's 2019 if you want to catch up

Forum thread for all men's puro outside of NJPW

joshi thread

https://twitter.com/CiaranRH/status/1267404034106851329

Lid posted:

Yoshi-Hashis injury might be career ending so rip to YH going out in the most YH way possible, in a match with BUSHI.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCLD9uc...g_web_copy_link

Thauros fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jul 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

& i knew about it 3 weeks ago

Slippery Tilde

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Monkey don' wan none dis banana

Kenta Did Nothing Wrong

extradite THIS!
Mar 8, 2010

Thanks to everyone who posted in the WK livethread it was an excellent time. I'm excited for more "pro wrestling" in TYOOL 2020.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New Year is off to a fantastic start. Speaking of which.... Fantasticamania in 4 days!

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Just something to point out for the title graphic: Phantasmo is defending against Michael Oku on the 14th Feb RevPro show

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

New Japan 2020? It's looking pretty loving good.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Reminder that Mox put Renee on a plane home so he could do a run-in while she was over the Pacific.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I thought the redtext someone dumped on you was in bad taste and a bit much so here's a corgi instead.

Wait wait wait, we are getting English commentary on some of those Fantasticamania shows? Wowser

There are now 4 days in which I get to catch up on the rest of Wrestle Kingdom weekend matches. I have DDT, Tokyo Joshi Pro & the 5/1 NOAH all to watch. While waiting for other stuff to appear on Japanese TV, like 4/1 NOAH show.

Good time to watch the wrestling.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Jan 6, 2020

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

extradite THIS! posted:

Thanks to everyone who posted in the WK livethread it was an excellent time. I'm excited for more "pro wrestling" in TYOOL 2020.

Indeed, maybe New Japan world was worth subscribing to after all. I will have to conduct further research on this.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

New Year is off to a fantastic start. Speaking of which.... Fantasticamania in 4 days!

Hell yeah friend.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

Almanya nde!
Bir başka hedef!
Sonsuz şef Lw iin zafer!

cams
Mar 28, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

sa has signatures, right? wanna have this gif on every post i make

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

ANXIOUS MILLENNIAL COWBOY

Jerusalem posted:

no rest for the wicked!!!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

dsriggs posted:

Reminder that Mox put Renee on a plane home so he could do a run-in while she was over the Pacific.

What a loving pro.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Wrestle Kingdom was Good, but I missed everything after the Liger retirement tonight. Gonna have to catch up a bit.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dsriggs posted:

What a worker

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

"Why yes, this is a tie with dollar signs on it.

Jealous?"

Fantasticamania shows are very much next day replay shows but I'm very excited to see Volador, Cavernario, Dulce Gardenia, and maybe even Hiromu bringing back the Kamaitachi gimmick he used in Mexico

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

DANTE IS NOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wykfdhIl0hw

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Looking forward to White and KENTA loving with Naito, until they finally get the belts off him and split them between eachother.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

KENTA is a great heel getting great heat but some of his comedy was kinda pushing him towards being likeable

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'd like to
speak to the moderator

gently caress YOU KENTA

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

It's short for Maxwell Jacob Friedman Fans, come on guys, use your noggins.

Guys lemme tell ya, I'm really excited to experience exactly how Daniel Bryan fans felt from April 7th, 2014 onwards.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Man that Persona 5 'tron was an absolute banger and also quite fitting (from what I've heard about P5 at least, I still haven't played it because no PS4)

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

Taichi v Okada possibly at the new beginning in Sapporo is pretty cool

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jealous?"

MJeff posted:

Guys lemme tell ya, I'm really excited to experience exactly how Daniel Bryan fans felt from April 7th, 2014 onwards.

Look I know kenta is worn down, but until he's nakanishi level busted he will be much better than Kane, especially 2014 Kane

extradite THIS!
Mar 8, 2010

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Taichi is gonna win and then challenge for the IWGP belt and I'm gonna die of happiness

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

YourHumbleMessiah posted:

Kenta Did Nothing Wrong

extradite THIS!
Mar 8, 2010

MJeff posted:

So by summer Naito has to vacate the title due to a brain injury and then Tanahashi wins it? Sounds about right honestly

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

I just hope my boy El Despy can get some gold this year more than anything else

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'd like to
speak to the moderator

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Tanabushi/FinnJuice
Goto/Shingo
Taichi/Okada
SANADA/White
Naito/KENTA

New Beginning looking reallllll good

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jealous?"

Rarity posted:

Tanabushi/FinnJuice
Goto/Shingo
Taichi/Okada
SANADA/White
Naito/KENTA

New Beginning looking reallllll good

Mox/Suzuki

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'd like to
speak to the moderator

I Before E posted:

Mox/Suzuki

I'd imagine that's more likely to happen at Sakura Genesis though

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jealous?"

Rarity posted:

I'd imagine that's more likely to happen at Sakura Genesis though

Also possible

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

what a fantastic dickhead. Give KENTA the gold

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!

Theres been some great wrestling over the past few days and some great experiences, including the first time Ive had people over to watch NJPW (kind of annoying the stream died, but they enjoyed what they saw last night). I am feeling a bit flat by the way New Years Dash finished, but there are some exciting things coming up.

extradite THIS!
Mar 8, 2010

I have to kinda go back to reality after this. University won't resume until next week, but it'll start with a maths exam and I also need to finish and submit a group project for review This weekend was honestly one of the best weekends of my life, with incredible pro wrestling and good times posting in the thread and also a very successful live concert with me and some friends of mine performing.

Hope everyone's had a good start to the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yahallo

watched nyd at the ddt bar in shinjuku. show seemed fine but had a v cool time. no english menu but their cocktails were named after ddt wrestlers so i just started naming random ones to order lol

«232 »