Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
just wanted to post somewhere that bailing on njpw when omegs left bc was a bad idea. i watched wk and loving love scumbag "lose every title they own and match on the card" club now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
its like

you think you identify w/ the cool heels wearing sunglasses who steal girls and break rules and win thru friendship and being cool as poo poo

but no

i now know i identify with the dudes who look like they just finished smoking meth in the parking lot outside and cant even be bothered to do a too sweet right

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i think if bc has no titles they should feud with the other faction that never has titles: suzuki-gun. (unless you're zack sabre jr. and you have *checks notes* the revpro heavyweight championship)

then you could call it the bullet vs. gun feud. book it gedo!!!

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
honestly that one spot kanemaru has where he chugs whiskey, then gets suplexed, but then later spits the whiskey at someone for a dirt finish is p awesome

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Maigius posted:

Yujiro Takahashi definitely has the worst gear though.

i <3 yujiro tbh

he always looks so happy to be alive and have his ridiculous gimmick

and his devastating moveset of um low dropkick, low thrust kick, low ddt etc

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

forkboy84 posted:

Gino Gambino

im not bringing my a1 posting today but this dude is serious lol

KENTA just ran out and assaulted someone post match for literally no reason ruining wrestle kingdom

gg: go bullet clubb! i hate you rocky romero

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
g-guys.... bullet club is for life, right? :ohdear:

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
its me im unironically the guy who cheers every wrestler in a faction because they come out wearing skulls and sometimes smoking a huge cigar

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i dont think any eng commentator is as good as the japanese play by play guy who goes batshit for undercard matches

PIMPU JUICU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
its called the Skull End not the Skull Ends in letting go and Mutohsaulting imo

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
cutthroat era power rankings:

1. the carbon dioxide expelled by jay white w/ every breath
2. jay white

(i made this post to fit in i secretly am inspired by jay whites power rapist beard)

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
honestly the jobbers have the the biggest bangers

like obvs ill mark out for the underboss or tokyo nights whenever they play but i didnt know toa hanares theme was so good

also that pop-up crotch kick jado has is unironically a painful looking move lol

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
more effort being put into posts itt than gedo puts into booking matches

nah jk

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
lmao is elp rocky romero rly a maoty? elp is one of my faves low key. Insanely talented and a great heel. This is good news

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
the important thing to remember is that factions don't matter because no one ever helps out in their friends matches. also if two people are in the same faction one will betray the other at some point

you're assigned a faction by Gedo but he switches factions every tour

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
Suzuki has the lowest workrate out of all the wrestlers in the faction named after him. Watch out for his finisher - a sleeper hold

Chaos is made up out of everyone who picked chaotic neutral playing dnd in high school

The ungovernables of Japan are governed by guy with a creepy mustache and mullet much like your local kkk chapter

Bullet club will molest you

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
lmao

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

KungFu Grip posted:

Mox vs Cobb in NJPW was an all time awful match that i thought was gonna be great.

Also low card tags are sometimes really fun, like last years BOSJ being Brody King's NJPW debut and winning crowds over for doing big boy lucha and literally beating a different team in basically a handicap match

dogg low card tags were my poo poo for a while. those random 6 mans where fale yujiro and chase came out to either fales or yujiros theme doing the tokyo pimps spot apparently unconcerned w/ whatever drama was happening higher up in bc and then do a few moves, spam finishers, and occasionally chase got to own someone w/ the package piledriver lol

im looking forward to catching up on some elp and taiji tags lol

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
the future of wrestling is zoom wrestling where u convert ur bed to a makeshift ring and mime the moves youd do on a pillow. u win based on style and are docked points for lack of psychology considering which moves ur supposed to have "taken"

tiger Hattori refs every match while eating breakfast in bed

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
lmao at Yoshi hashi

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
watching old matches and I like Robbie Eagles gimmick of being prepared for future pandemics

also hnf g club is so good and makes me want to bring back my old posting gimmick where I was a ghost lol

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
njpw just has such good aesthetics. I lit headbang to evils theme when he's wearing the robe and scythe

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

lmao at all this stuff and also at this lol

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
hey so i loved posting w/ you guys i really did. ill always remember dominating the aew dynamite poster of the week rankings. but honestly a fite tv sub is something i cant afford so i dont think i can gameday post anymore

not when im giving my money to GEDO. take my money you bastard take all of it and give it to PIMPS CLUB please

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
listen gedo just picks winners *realizes im a bc fan and starts edging nervously away from any concept that wins matter*

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
lol this match has french commentary

worth every cent

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i meant yen

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
im sure the juicer is good on commentary but man nothing beats babelian screaming where the only words you understand are the move names and someone yelling MOTHER MOTHER for no reason I can figure out but secretly hope it's a Faulkner reference

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
I wish these matches were tagged by announce team tho.gino Gambino is a g lol. I laugh remembering that old match where he's like it's my birthday I'm 33 and kk can't keep the ??? Out of his voice

And Gino's like I'm 330 pounds ;_;

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
I just don't want to run the risk of encountering don Kallis lol

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
Mostly I can't stand the trend of BC aligned commentators who also cheer on Suzuki gun. Like it's funny when they're so blind for BC but if u actually cheer when Minoru hits a lion aren't you literally just straight up applauding assault

in Char or whatever. K sorry for the posts

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
in bed just watching random matches. I want go2sleep club pajamas but I'm scared to check how much yen they'd cost

<3 what do u call the opposite of buyers remorse

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
Jay whites dumb entrance video where he's defacing classic literature with a sharpie pen lol

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
god if this is liger on commentary he should really voice akuma on the next sf

I guess wrestling for 30 years or whatever takes it out of u

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Gnossiennes posted:

it's not classic literature, it's an edgy romance novel

don't ruin this for me

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
I lit. Have no idea which book it is but I was imagining it was like the tale of genji or something

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
yea that makes sense

honma clearly made some weird life choices but it's hard to argue with anyone involved in this glorious project of a fed. Hitting your head repeatedly for other people's entertainment=worth it? idk prolly not but who cares

also glorious is the op of this thread. I'll Go2Sleep now (or at least shut up)

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
sorry one last post

"you're not gonna stop me from winning this loving match" - Jay white after assaulting the referee

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
lol red shoes has some classic expressions during these 10 predicaments in 30 seconds spots

he's like

I gotta count this... I need to

while like the exhaustion is real lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
also is it in his contract that he gets a shirt for each match he refs