Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Reminder that Mox put Renee on a plane home so he could do a run-in while she was over the Pacific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Aesculus posted:

Doesn't Korakuen only have a capacity of around 1000?

2,005 is the most accepted number. There's a big set of bleachers right where they put the cameras, so the building looks smaller than it actually is.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

So what's with the rainmaker name? Does it mean like it means here, with throwin' money around, and if so, it's that why there's a coin drop?

Let the best piece of wrestling merchandise of the last decade help

https://mobile.twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1133660574363996161

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Looots of empty seats in those stands :ohdear:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Rarity posted:

I love that Yano wasn't even on the tour but decided to rock up to Korukuen just so he could steal the belts without anyone expecting it :allears:

His bar’s like 3 blocks away from Korakuen. He could stagger his way over there no problem.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

oh but seriously I posted:

confession: i have never played fire pro but i dislike the lockup animation, the lovely sound effects and the terrible collision detection on strikes

Same & yeah, watching all these matches where guys flail away missing the simplest of kicks make the game look kinda janky.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

TriffTshngo posted:

According to a random reddit post the actual origin for it is that when Y-H came back from excursion and joined Chaos, any time he'd be annoyed by something he would talk about "going back to Mexico" which is where he had his excursion, so Nakamura decided to start calling him Tacos.

:actually: It was from a series of videos New Japan released on their Youtube page where Nakamura spent half an hour opening packs of KinPuro trading cards & telling funny stories. Sadly, any trace of them has been removed from the internet.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

:thurman:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Kabukicho?? Get better soon :thatsrad: :(

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Taichi is a good boy.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Hoss Corncave posted:

Ishii as Breen.

Gedo: I've been thinking that, as the very successful booker of NJPW, I should book YOSHI-HASHI in the main event.
Ishii: ISN'T THAT IMMORAL???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Imagine being COVID-19 & thinking you could defeat the Once in a Century Talent? An embarrassing L for the pandemic.