Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Minoru Suzuki beating everyone's rear end in Chocolate Square is somehow exactly what I needed right now. The epic exchange with Lulupencil, Suzuki slapping the taste out of Antonio Honda's mouth right as he was building up for the bionic elbow... :perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

DDT's rebranding of DDT Universe to Wrestle Universe is signaling an AJPW acquisition. Hope y'all enjoy this scoop I made up for you.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Boner is going DEEP because it's physically impossible for Okada to hit him with the Rainmaker.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

:rip: the angle about Chuckie T being weird to his own teammates and pissing off Minoru Suzuki.

I really want to know where this was heading and why it was happening. Was Chucky T gonna get some kind of solo push towards the NEVER title or the US Title? Was he going to leave CHAOS to join Bullet Club or Suzuki-Gun?? Or maybe it was just Dustin and Greg doing their own angles cuz they were bored and got Suzuki on board so no one was going to tell them no.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

He's just continuing with his stance of "I don't care about the stinky white belt."

Okada will be the one to separate the titles by either challenging for only the IWGP Heavyweight Title specifically or winning the double titles and vacating the IC title immediately afterwards.

Edit: Yeah! User above me!

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Let's go DOUKI

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Okada is not having five star matches every show because he is not in the main event right now. It is also of note that he is wrestling Yujiro Takahashi because all the other bad guys from Bullet Club are trapped in a leper colony.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

If Master Wato truly becomes a Grandmaster then perhaps he will become powerful enough to help Tenzan finally return Iizuka's soul to his body.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I have always enjoyed how Ishii waits a full minute for his theme to get to the cool bass part before he walks through the curtain.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I am stoked about NJPW fuckin doing something with the NEVER 6 Man Tag titles and that's not just the drugs talking

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

You all laugh now but when you're dead and in the ground the grizzled veteran Kota Ibushi will still be hitting the Phoenix Splash at the age of 175.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Announce the blocks already, Harold-shachou.