Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I am excited to see Okada/Mox as an odd-couple tag team

I hope they become friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I'd like to see Ibushi spike himself repeatedly against Mayu tho

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Switchblade is such a motherfucker in a way I can't help but respect. I hate his loving guts and I have so much fun in the process

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I am really going to enjoy it if the end of Moxley/Suzuki is that they are now friends and there's suddenly a bunch of instagram posts of them out on the town

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I would die a happy man if Mox, outnumbered in AEW, referenced "a friend he made in Japan" and that's the cue for KAZE NI NARE on TNT

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Imagine the temper tantrums we're going to see from ZSJ over Moxley having any sort of technical prowess against him

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Hiromu showing up to yell at Sugabayashi is excellent every time

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

forkboy84 posted:

The best part of the Yano Suzuki stuff was how mad it made a lot of people

I love how reliably people get tricked into thinking Minoru Suzuki hates doing comedy

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Tana loves Dragon Screws any time but he REALLY loves them when he gets to play heel

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

A show where Naito tries to go to baseball games but realizes they're either canceled or empty-arena games as well

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Don't put them in matches on Dynamite. Co-promote a pay-per-view filled with awesome matchups and use footage from NJPW World to show off the guys who will be on the show

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Hahaha oh my god, was Kota the smart one in that relationship all along?!

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Burning your professional bridges with Kota Ibushi over such a relatively small amount of t-shirt revenue is such a WWE thing to do, hahahahaha

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

How much money could that have possibly been? 1/4 of a very limited run of shirts couldn't be a huge amount of money.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

That Okada documentary is interesting but heavily kayfabe.

His knee seems legit hosed though, which makes his vertical leap even more impressive

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Wrestlers being colossal dorks has no language barrier and this Taka/Tam/Saya thing is hilarious. Every time Tam gets the upper hand on him she runs face first into the corner and everyone just dies laughing.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I am watching the Naito/Hiromu show and all I can focus on is how badly Naito is corpsing.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

It makes me incredibly happy that Minoru Suzuki is more than willing to go anywhere and do any kind of match. I don't think I've ever heard a negative thing about him outside kayfabe.

Emi Sakura calls him up and he's like "sure why not"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gslP4omN8no

Liger does a cooking show now, with special guest Kojima

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I'm excited that Yuka and Mayu are going to team up to defeat the virus. Mayu will manage to land directly on her neck at least five times

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Miho is just crushed she can't do Archer's entrance anymore

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Miho v Hiromu is also amazing

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

At the time, I thought he was just stalling for time because JR needed to be checked out.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

coconono posted:

Has Taichi commented about Miho Abe's apparent alignment to Taguchi?

As far as I'm aware he's currently lost deep in Tam's DMs

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The best, funniest thing about Tacos that I can remember is when someone here made the correct observation that because he is married to Ayumi Kurihara, he isn't even the best pro wrestler in his house

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Sometimes she's the 3rd mic next to Milano at shows if you're watching with Japanese Commentary on

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I continue to be amused by the saga of LIJ and Milano, and wish there was a real writeup on it

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Mei Suruga's ready

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The only parts of that I liked were Milano having enough and jumping the barrier and Hiromu being the only one who cares LIJ got loving betrayed

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I know this is not something they do in Japan but man it'd own if this actually was Hiromu's revenge story and he became the "Junior Who Did"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The Shingo/SHO match is exceptional

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

SANADA and Actual Bushi and Shingo: Awful friends

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

It doesn't matter to him because a) he is tranquilo and b) he's just gonna stick tokyo sports with the bill anyway so who cares

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

All I want is Hiromu to conduct such guerilla warfare on the Bullet Club that even Minoru Suzuki nods in approval.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Ishimori took that overhead throw into the turnbuckle directly on the crown of his head last night

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

DICK TOGO CHENEY

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I wouldn't be surprised if EVIL immediately drops the IC due to Naito loving him over in some way

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Thauros posted:

i liked the match, thought evil came off as a star, and am kinda suprised the amount of people making GBS threads on the match itself. wrt hiromu tho what's kinda a downer is that it doesn't look like the match with naito that i and a lot of people were hyped for is gonna happen and i don't see how he can get his revenge as they need to establish the new heel champ as a monster vs the sympathetic jr babyface.

He's a Bullet Club Heel Champ which means they will just turd up all of his matches with a billion run-ins

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I'm a little disappointed that the EVIL/Hiromu match is for both belts because there's absolutely no way they'll pay this whole thing off in less than a month.

If it had been for just the IC I could see Naito getting some measure of revenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I like Naito a lot. The 'wrap it up' bit seems more like an ironic goofing on his ridiculously huge fanbase, who had been eagerly waiting for him to get to the top again.