Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

Willo567 posted:

Good news, I found them. Turns out it was seven separate illustrations, and you could get one with the ZLS Franchouchou The Best CD

https://twitter.com/7_netshopping/status/1176828700962148360

I love these girls so loving much

:woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Ayakashi triangle so far, but I wonder if Matsuri saying s/he doesn't think men should have sex before marriage is foreshadowing something.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Aug 5, 2021

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Does anyone know what's happened with Witch's Servant? Has the group just stopped scanlating it?

Veotax
May 16, 2006

I think they were only posting it on Mangadex, so it didn't get posted anywhere else while the site was dead. Couldn't find any info on the group other than their Mangadex profile, no idea if they've posted anything about continuing now that the site is back.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I finished Yuureitou and while it's definitely an lgbt manga in some way I am unable to make heads or tails of the author's politics or views at all

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Its super messy but I like it. Its basically a manga giallo film.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Yukiko bdsm one shot. Uh, NSFW and read those tags before hand, but its real cute honestly.

I can never get over the contrast between Room for Two and some of Yukkio's other work

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Aug 6, 2021

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

She does good one shots tbh.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
yeah the recent laundromat one was great, good vibes

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

the climax to scream owns lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Aurora posted:

the climax to scream owns lol

its loving amazing, Matthew Lillard just goes for it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Delurking to say Boys Run the Riot is very good and I appreciate a trans masc MC and wholesome delinquents.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Snooze Cruise posted:

its loving amazing, Matthew Lillard just goes for it

He usually does in movies. Lotta bad roles but they're all given 100% of the actor's ability.

Snooze Cruise posted:

Yukiko bdsm one shot. Uh, NSFW and read those tags before hand, but its real cute honestly.

I can never get over the contrast between Room for Two and some of Yukkio's other work

This got going real rough real fast but was still pretty cute over all.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

He usually does in movies. Lotta bad roles but they're all given 100% of the actor's ability.

This got going real rough real fast but was still pretty cute over all.

the bathroom scene :pien:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

oh my god stu is shaggy

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
How to Make a "Girl" Fall in Love's trans subtext just ratcheted up to 11 in the latest one lol

https://mangadex.org/title/3bcc56f0-1b71-4542-b7b1-74db4fab2d72

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I mean this isn't subtext any more but it's basically text at this point isn't it?

It's literally "when I dressed like a guy I used to be gloomy and sullen and acted like a jerk towards people (and I had zero friends), now that I dress like a girl I'm bright and happy and more open and I have actual friends."

You have to be trying hard not to give this a trans reading.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Well the text seems to be more 'oh it's being with Midou that makes me happy; it's just that going female gives me more time to spend with him and therefore more happiness'

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Well, Hiura is at a minimum, gender-nonconforming. Signs do point to Hiura being trans or nonbinary but he could also be a boy who expresses gender differently and I'd be happy with that outcome. It's a nice, fluffy manga that I enjoy with each update.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lol at scream 3 victim blaming and shaming while being a weinstein production

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Aurora posted:

lol at scream 3 victim blaming and shaming while being a weinstein production

gahhhh i had the exact same thought.
it feels especially bad since scream 1 kinda, dealt with similar stuff but handle it way better.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
.... are yall talking about the 90s movies?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i'm not watching the tv show

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

.... are yall talking about the 90s movies?

yeah but technically scream 3 is 2000's B)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not sure I remember anything about Scream 3. Is that the one that had Buffy as the famous person who dies in the intro?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i been watching old horror movies with a friend that have lesbian stuff, we did the haunting, dracula's daughter, and the 7th victim so far

i love all three for various reasons (though dracula's daughter is boring as gently caress lmao, but its interesting cause she is basically trying to get conversion therapy to stop being a vampire.) but gently caress!!! the seventh victim is loving amazing!! it has become like, one of my favorite movies of all time its sooo much.

Sakurazuka posted:

Not sure I remember anything about Scream 3. Is that the one that had Buffy as the famous person who dies in the intro?

Kelly Rutherford who i don't recognize, the main death is Cotton after returning one last time

e: can't believe aurora watched scream 2 without making a post about jamie kennedy's weird facial hair

the 90s...

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 7, 2021

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lol it felt completely in character

Gellar is the death in 2

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

scream 4 opening with a double fakeout into the same thing happening rules

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

they should name the upcoming movie 5cream, cowards

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
One of the titles in consideration for 2 was "Scream Again" they should use that for five

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

scary movie 5 (the good one)

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

hmm today i will watch scary movie 1 <--- clueless

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what if we slowly turn this into a horror thread its not like bees ever posts in here

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

im too baby for actual horror like candyman...

also this movie showed its age repeatedly

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
is that the one with the cum fountain

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

is that the one with the cum fountain

No, that's Devilman Crybaby.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Ah yes. A whole-rear end vibe.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

:smith::respek::smith:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:negative: yeah.

I think I’m going to horribly regret it, but I’ll need a link to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

It's from the latest chapter of How to Make a "Girl" Fall in Love