Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What if I've already seen that? Should I watch it again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Oh is that scanning again? Last I had looked it had stalled out.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I love Witch's Servant and I never would have read it if it wasn't for this thread, thanks folx.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Acerbatus posted:

I don't think that's how it works!

That is exactly how it works. Meanwhile I'm an amorphous blob because that's what I love.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

At the very least Witch's Servant does it's homework and reaches most of the right conclusions. Regardless of the author's standpoint.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Kuros posted:

Mage & Demon Queen is updating again.

This is good, I missed those two lovestruck idiots.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Goku doesn't know what kissing his wife is, that's a bad example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Willo567 posted:

is that "shut the gently caress up terf" picture with lily from zls still banned on twitter? if i made a new one with her and without the gun, would i still get banned?

I'd say don't risk it unless you particularly don't care about that Twitter account.