Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
I'm a non-binary pan person, I like the mangas with the pretty queer people! :neckbeard:

(Gravitation and FAKE were super formative for me growing up. FAKE is still 100% a classic IMO.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Everything Burrito posted:

not manga but this covers a couple of things requested -- I've been reading this novel series:
https://www.goodreads.com/series/230782-criminal-intentions-season-one

I really enjoyed that series to start with, and Malcolm and Yoon were great, but after a while I just got so tired of the way every single cop other than the Designated Protagonist/Deuteragonist Group was a sneeringly evil corrupt caricature who somehow only gave the protagonists poo poo for being Good Cops and never seemed to have a problem with them being queer POC.

Also I'm pretty sure that literally every killer (bar one, maybe?) was a white guy which really killed the "whodunnit" aspect after like, the eighth book.

I got the feeling the author is big into ACAB but simultaneously really wanted to do a police procedural, and I don't think they handled the disparity well.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Stalin-Chan posted:

The only part of that which sounds like a punishment is that if you wanna stay a girl forever you can't have a girlfriend. I think I could deal w/ that though, might make that trade.

Also wait, that's a really poo poo thing to do for a goddess of lesbians.
Literally, "Go and make some woman fall in love with you as a woman, and then I'll turn you into a man! That'll teach her!"

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Squiddycat posted:

How to properly support your trans gf: lots of headpats

Source: my gf

Mine too. :3: