Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

I really like this one. It’s surprisingly up front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

The little comics at the end of chapters are disgustingly wholesome

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

Does this get past the point where the bull demon keeps trying to sexually assault the heroine and it's played for comedy or is he a reocurring character?

The later chapters heavily focus on the non-demon cast and their interpersonal relationships. The bull demon has hardly showed up and even when he does, he is so not the focus of what is happening.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Glad you came around! I think how cartoonish the demon king is drawn and portrayed is supposed to juxtapose how much of a creep he is compared to the main cast. The main characters have a lot of issues and the author does a great job of portraying them as ignorant rather than malicious. They’re confused and young dealing with a lot of crazy emotions and I love how their psychology and sexuality is being explored.

I’m a cis gay man and don’t read a lot of lgbt manga because frankly most of it has nothing I like. Then again I don’t really search it out. I stumbled into this one a couple weeks ago and would love to find others like it.