Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Jealousy by Scarlet Beriko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's an extremely high tier look.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Whens the ADTRW Simuwatch of Love Stage

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Post the drat hotdog page so i dont have to find it

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Seconding this one. All time classic poo poo.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Rody One Half posted:

I've never read the prunus

The gently caress???

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

the author of the allegedly bad Himegoto designed and voices a boy youtuber i think is cute so it;s impossible to say etc

They seem good.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm not sure why that himegoto is cancelled but the design of the MC is cute and thats all i know about it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

This reminds me I should play my copy of Extella LiNK

It's good. Astolfo and Charlemagne have some good back and forth in it.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

nice

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

i aint even heard of it...simuwatch when??

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm gay and stupid.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

actually i am a genius

Whoa...Look at the ego on this chick here.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

good series

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Archer666 posted:

Togainu no Chi is on Steam now. Never expected that to get a proper English release. And DRAMAtical Murder is next too... what a time to be alive.

lmao. the full nitro+ chiral catalogue about to come over for a huge party.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dramatical Murder is bad but I enjoyed the Noise and Clear routes. Never got the true ending though.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah Clear was just goofy and sweet but I really was into the whole thing with Noiz. But man the Kojakou (sp?) and Mink paths were so crap that it just sucked out any desire I had to finish it lol.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

This has probably come up before but it always irks me when genderbender manga have the (usually formerly male) main character suddenly get attracted to men after expressing no interest in them.

It has some real gross implications most of the time...One of the reasons Mai from Blazblue creeps me the hell out.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Whens the simuwatch

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

if the two in that 'friend pretties up other friend with makeup' comic dont start dating for real and the comic ends im going to flip.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

there's alot of reactionary anime fans considering 4chan and the like. rip!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

I post too much in this thread but I was thinking about ciconia when they cry and that has cool gay characters and stuff about gender so I thought I would mention it in here tho prob the majority of posters here know it already

Epic Thissery.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

Witches licking witches

Nice Lambda x Bern fanfic title.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

Boku girl was just so boring

Yeah...The little bit I read was pretty lame. Some ok designs in it though I guess.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I think I shall read Vampiress Lord once its finished scanning.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I just want them to fuckin start dating already.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

i hate how the internet has beaten the word 'horny' down. everyone acts like such weird children about sex anymore

It freakin sucks.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Horny. Like all things, must be in moderation.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Reading "Still Sick" - It's good.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Toalpaz posted:

Would you say... It's 'Still Good'???

Absolutely.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Meltdown may is all consuming this year.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

I hope you meltdown!!! From embrassment!!! From people you like giving you compliments!!!

Oooh nooo..I'm being owned!!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I really love witch's servant...But it's been getting hard to read with mangadex making GBS threads the bed so badly.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Almost fully caught up with Witch's servant and I have some mixed feelings on this current arc. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but it seems kinda weird for the series to clearly understand how your physical body and your gender/sexual orientation aren't linked yet having Arsenio act so different as a girl and instantly fall in love with his friend kinda rubs me the wrong way...I'm not even opposed to it in concept, just him suddenly getting all emotional and girly when there was 0 of that at all with his personality before seems weird. IDK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I just read The Real Her and now I'm dead.