Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

Carpator Diei posted:

Another new Witch's Servant chapter already. It is delightful from beginning to end. Stupid Sexy Arsenyo

It's old news by now, but i'm still kind of amazed how far this manga has evolved since its beginnings as generic creepy ecchi schlock. Even the demons are turning into interesting characters. How did that even happen?

I also have very ambivalent feelings about the Irish accents.

Just a heads up in case anyone missed it, Witch's Servant had a second update today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

Chapter 50 of Witch's Servant is up!

Betty is the best.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

New Witch's Servant

I love how all the misunderstandings have finally been sorted out and somehow things still ended up escalating further.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

Mr. Fowl posted:

Also it sounds like Sauro was the one who tipped off the Inquisitors to get Arsenio burned!

I'm really hoping the rest of the prequel gets translated soon.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

The prequel ("Memories of a Theocracy") can be found here, by the way, for those who may have missed it and are interested in seeing how Arsenio and Sauro met and became friends.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

Ooh, Lloyd!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

Speaking of Witch's Servant, I found this by poking around in the comments section just now. It's short web VN thing that I guess was used as an advertisement back around April Fool's Day.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

Carpator Diei posted:

Also, Eric and Lloyd, finally happening :3:

Props to Sauro for playing wingman and getting Lloyd to wise up.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

Carpator Diei posted:

Well, the news give reason for optimism, so I suppose it's back to my regularly scheduled gushing over Witch's Servant. Two new chapters, both extremely warm and fuzzy.

Both of these chapters are extremely good. :3:

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

everythingWasBees posted:

love me for who I am got a little bit too relatable this chapter

Hey, could you please add a content warning to this post? Like, I get that the sudden swerve mood is supposed to be shocking and upsetting, but there are people out there who have trouble dealing with that content and don't like it suddenly being thrown in their face like that without warning.

Edit: V Thank you!

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Aug 8, 2020

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

Rody One Half posted:

just post your ff14's

'kay.

P'tajha Tenbe (Chocobo: Khamsin)

Ardent Rose (Chocobo: Myrgansunn)

Doyi Borlaaq (Chocobo: Charakha)

Sofine Terrechant (Chocobo: Janremi)

Maetihwab Irynhyllsyn

Leodaire Charlemend

Sosuke Bosuke

Fantasias are too expensive to buy on the regular, so I have a bunch of alts for whenever I feel like something different.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

Endorph posted:

if there was anyone besides rose and colonel in that game's radio crew i completely forgot them

Peter Stillman, Iroquois Pliskin, Mr. X, Otacon.

I was about to include Emma in that, but then I remembered she's technically not part of your radio support crew, she's just a character who has a lot of Codec conversations with you instead of talking to you normally despite being in the same room with you for most of them.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

New chapter of Witch's Servant is up.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm legitimately worried about King Bull. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Dream Super Combo

New Witch's Servant! :3: