Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I am also gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Wait when does FGO Nobunaga talk about her (maybe their for avenger nobu?) wives?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Yeaaahhh that description does not inspire confidence

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Watching Akanesasu Shoujo and the worst part is Chloe getting the Homer car of Warhammer 40k dreadnaughts

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

its me im the gimmick lesbian

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

??? I didn't -make- you misunderstand me. I'm sorry if you have some trauma in your past that causes you to react to things beyond what other people expect, believe me I get that whole-heartedly. And I'm sorry if it caused some pain for you. But I don't have control over your brain so ultimately how you respond to things is entirely under your own control.

Ultimately I was commenting on the lack of het trans stuff that I could find, and qualifying that with my own observations about this thread. That's it. Assuming 'gimmick' is a remark on you (in the broad sense here) is an overreaction, and honestly I have no idea what calling lesbian sexuality a 'gimmick' is supposed to mean, anyways. Could y'all please tell me where your minds are going there?

Recs would be nice, but people have asked in the past and nothing has really come of it, unfortunately :/

ooo is this a "im sorry you're offended" non apology in the wild?!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Wasn't Cross Ange the one with the......evil....baby? It ended up being about lesbians?!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I wish I was as tall and beautiful as my viera but alas

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Rody One Half posted:

just post your ff14's

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

20 new posts! Oh its...watermelon daiquiri...again....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

T-man posted:

This is correct, apologies for any miscommunication.

I was just pointing out that it feel like every time this thread has a moment watermelon daiquiri is involved :v: Idk why you're putting words into my mouth about other stuff