Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

i know it's got it's problems but I just got caught up on Watamote and I've been really enjoying it. Because of how the series started and how the anime was, I was pleasantly surprised by how gay it is. I think it's neat how the series evolved from being a prototypical cringe comedy series to an actual reflection on pursuing friendships when being an anti-social outcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

mi gayyyyyyyyyyy

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Tyler the Creator made two whole albums about being in love with a man and there are still folks out there claiming he's just "playing a character" and that he's not really gay

For cishet people, there will always be an amount of denial because these queer narratives are just so alien to them

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

CYBEReris posted:

are there any opinions on FukaBoku? the person who recommended it said it looks like fetish stuff on the surface but quickly dives into realistic and well-portrayed gender issues

it is cute and good.

There's a lot I could write about how well realised Mogumo is as a non-binary person struggling to have their identity recognised by those around them, but honestly you should just read it and experience it yourself.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1267551583975464962

fukaboku has been licensed

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

also I read Luminous Blue because someone was very mad and had changed the mangadex description to be this

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

someone changed it back but it's ok because i like misandry crap for dykes by a misandry author

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

radfem skullface takes trans woman big boss on a jeep journey explaining how trans people are ruining gender and womynhood but doesn't realise he's actually talking to cis woman venom snake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

i am a filthy woman who likes ladies and i am proud