Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

I'M SCARED OF SKELETONS!!!

Love Me For Who I Am/Fukakai na Boku no Subete o is real good and i'm glad i learned about it by reading this thread

as someone who's been feeling lately like maybe i'm not so binary after all, it has been a really constructive and positive read

sorry i just lurked and never posted with y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

I'M SCARED OF SKELETONS!!!

I don't think "fetishy" is necessarily the right word, but the charm skill and the increasing focus on turning other people into girls whether they want it or not is a little offputting for me. It's becoming less about the hero wanting to be a girl loved by girls, and more about how everyone on the planet secretly wants to be a girl loved by girls and therefore it's cool and good to spread that to the unsuspecting masses by any means necessary.