Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

I've been following this thread for a while. Lesbian-leaning pan trans girl here. Apparently I should watch the show in the thread title. Anyways Magical Trans is a real hoot in addition to being cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

Nickelodeon had a wonderful story featuring a trans girl and I love DS for it.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

Then there're the ones written by people who know they're transgender

Like, not as many but they exist.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

Yeah part of that is that the character basically refuses to be pinned down as any one gender.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

ToxicFrog posted:

So, if I watched like a dozen episodes of Bleach and then dropped it with a resounding "meh", but liked the basic concept and setting, would this be interesting to me? Or do you have to have gotten much more into the original to appreciate it?

This is definitely the work for you then. Number None improves upon the original in a number of ways but retains the cool concepts and setting.