Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku and Fukakai na Boku no Subete o are pretty good. (although the latter is kinda more non-binary than trans I guess)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

skaianDestiny posted:

Any opinions on Tamen De Gushi/Their Story?

Very Good. Very Gay. And I hope Xi doesn't have the author disappeared. :ohdear:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

ToxicFrog posted:

Any recommendations for soft cosy lesbian slice of life stuff that isn't set in a high school?

Cheerful Amnesia and The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This are pretty good.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Seshoho Cian posted:

also I read Luminous Blue because someone was very mad and had changed the mangadex description to be this

Well I know what I'm reading next.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

The Colonel posted:

it has good things, and it has bad things

tbh the anime wasn't really any different, in the end

I liked the anime a lot more than the manga mainly because it tried to keep the worst parts of the manga out but yeah, there's a lot of... problematic poo poo in both of them and I can't really say it's worth suffering through that to get to the good parts.