Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Theres a non webcomic version too but i dont think its very far along yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

you know i heard about it but i wasnt prepared for how gay promare is

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

dogsicle posted:

what about girly

disclaimer i do not remember it in detail
wasnt the girly author a goon or something

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

DisDisDis posted:

i don't have plat anymore to check my post history but there was one i forget the name of where a girl came back from college to her family post transition out of the blue. the family is her three sisters (parents were dead or absent since childhood i think) n it goes through a bunch of good drama with all the diff family members (eldest sister's arc was my favorite i think)
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kyou_kara_yonshimai ?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Prunus Girl has room for different interpretations. Trans girl, nb and cis are all perfectly valid reads on the story depending on your viewpoint. It's a bit messy in that way

It's also really good regardless

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

If you don't like depressing poo poo don't read, you really don't have to go on about how you don't understand why anyone would like it

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Acerbatus posted:

Theres nothing wrong with saying why you don't like something imo, though it was a bit dismissive to throw in "I guess" at the end.
talking about why you don't like something is fine, "why would anyone like this" is annoying

I haven't even read it either because it was too depressing for me too lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

gnome7 posted:

Yamato owns, he is excellent trans rep and a very cool dude, and the part where some cis losers don't respect him and his pronouns just because he has the big baps is real hosed.
I'm surprised he managed to make a good trans character given his track record